BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Kari A.
Works well. The spray can take a little while to dry, so I suggest sitting in front of a fan. Good for my oily skin as it prevents my foundation from sliding off. Lightweight. Please try this!
ale e.
Saltillo, Coahuila
The first time i use this i was so scared because when you spray it into your face it feels weird, you think it's going tl ruin your make-up... But no! It makes you look better and so matte!
Ida W.
LAKE PLACID, FL
This product really helps with keeping the makeup long lasting. The only problem is how wet and thickly it sprays on. It's not quick drying but it does work well. I'm currently using it now.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY, LEAVES YOUR FACE FEELING FRESH AND MAKEUP STAYS ON LONG. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SETTING SPRAY TO ANYONE, ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE USED SO FAR
Deborah L.
I like to use the spray after I moisturize, but before I put on my foundation. Before I started to using the setting spray. I would have to touch up my foundation all day, now that I use the setting spray,I may touch up my foundation once throughout the day.
Jessica A.
Hamilton, OH
I love anything ULTA! This setting spray is perfect! It gets the job done and doesn't break my face out! I use it everytime I put make up on. This setting spray is perfect for anyone!
Kierra T.
Aplington, IA
I really do like this product, my makeup use to just fade off after a few hours and when i started using this it could get me through the whole day.. i really do recommend getting it.
Courtney S.
Orlando, FL
light spray that is very affordable & a definite must have. great for everyday use, won't clog pores, or make face oil, just a great final touch to keep makeup intact thoughout the day
Christina H.
joplin, mo
This becoming part of my makeup routine. Before using it is had never used a setting spray before. But I am so glad that I gave it a try. Definitely prolongs wear.
Sarah H.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Awesome for the price! It holds for sure! Reminds me of my old hairspray trick that's how well this holds! Just make sure it doesn't drip or smudge it right after!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?