BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I like this product a lot but have one issue. It has a weird smell when you spray it and I smell of for a while during the morning when I put it on. Works like a charm though.
Samantha L.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I bought the ulta setting spray because I just didn't want to spent the money on Mac Fix plus. It sprays out too much. I don't think it does keep makeup matte. I thought it just had a bad mister on the bottle, so I put the product in a bottle w/ a mister I like and shook the spray up really well, but it still comes out so heavy. It smells good is all I can say about it.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
Makeup setting spray is awesome in general. And this product really sets my makeup into place. I spray it 2 to 3 times and give it a few secs to dry and I am ready for my day.
Candice B.
Tunkhannock, PA
ULTA makeup setting spray works great. It stays on light and does not weigh down on ur face. It's not tacky like some sprays and dries intently. It has no funky smell. And it does the job. Keeps your makeup right where you want it.
Kayleigh M.
Whitinsville, MA
Great job and for a fair price. It is not promoted but can also be used as a primer spray (this is stated on the back of the bottle). I find using it before and after my makeup really helps it stay on my face.
Alicia B.
Rockmart, GA
I recieved this spray in a free gift bag i received. I absolutely love it and have used nothing else since. It keeps my makeup perfectly in place and has a pleasant smell.
Jean F.
Yulee, FL
I havent tried anything else so I dont really have anything to compare this to. I dont think this product works very well though. I just havent had time to go look for another setting spray.
Deanna G.
Marked Tree, AR
I really liked this product. I left a nice, even finish and my makeup stayed on all day. I just make sure my arm is fully extended so I don't get to much product. Very lightweight dewy finish.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Ulta's makeup setting spray works wonders keeps your makeup on all day never heard this before I went to the store today and then I seen it in person seems to work great
Tamara H.
Paola, KS
It's OK. I'm still going to keep looking for a drugstore priced alternative. The spray bottle isn't fine enough so be prepared to transfer the product to a better mister
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?