BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Daniella T.
Tucson, AZ
Love. Love. Love! Works as well as the fancy stuff for half the cost. Leaves my skin feeling fresh after using and really helps seal the deal to give me a flawless look all day.
Kyleigh J.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I just love setting Spray but this one is my most favorite one. I thinks it good for a combination of dry and oily skin. And I'd say for my it has sun protection. I most definitely recommend this product.
Madison D.
Choctaw
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It takes too long to dry and it comes out in streams not sprays. It doesn't really make Ky makeup last longer. It's lightweight. It has no sun protection. Whatsoever. I don't think I would recommend this.
Savana M.
Pendleton, SC
I got this for free in a makeup kit, and I use it often, but not as often as others. It depends on when kind of coverage foundation I am using. It is easy to apply, and I would buy it again if I had to.
I love using this setting spray it just brings my makeup together it's good for dry skin and it makes my makeup stay on for a long time it's not expensive u should go try it I would buy this again!!!!
Samantha J.
Quinton, AL
Set makeup really well. My favorite setting spray. Really nice product with a great finish Keeps makeup in place all day and night. Very lightweight. Can barely even tell it's there. Doesn't clog pores.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Gets the job done, not the best I've used but still a great purchase. Creates a little too dewy look for me, I would prefer for it to look a little more matte but I can't complain too much because it kept my makeup looking good!
Chelsey C.
Cullman, AL
This setting spray is just as good as any other for a great price! Keeps my makeup on all day. Doesn't make it feel cakey like most do. And I actually love the smell of it! I would definitely buy again.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
Makeup setting spray is awesome in general. And this product really sets my makeup into place. I spray it 2 to 3 times and give it a few secs to dry and I am ready for my day.
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I like this product a lot but have one issue. It has a weird smell when you spray it and I smell of for a while during the morning when I put it on. Works like a charm though.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?