BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Deborah M.
I liked this, but I didn't love it. I've found other setting sprays that helped control my oils better than this one. I also found that the sprayer on it didn't spray easily. I don't think I'll be buying it again.
sara T.
Works like a charm kind of pricey but you get what you pay for lasts a long time and gets off eyeliner that doesn't come off easily with any other make up remover!!
Asusena R.
My makeup stays in places through out the day and it is fabulous. I have bought 12 bottles of the same product I think every women should get this setting spray.
Anastasia J.
Lizella, GA
This makeup setting spray is the BOMB.COM!!!!!!!!! You can cry, sweat, rub your face and this will not make your makeup come off for anything! I love wearing it on a long day of work!
Kenya D.
Dallas
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Love the product itself, keeps my makeup long lasting throughout the day but the spray bottle itself is no good. It sprays directly in that spot as in straight out, not very pleasing
Maury J.
dodge city
I never used setting spray until a couple months ago because I noticed my makeup didn't stay long enough so I bought this setting spray and I fell in love because my makeup would last longer I am totally going to keep on buying it
Kerri H.
Frisco, TX
Good for ulta, and generally pretty affordable however I prefer the urban decay setting spray than this one. Good for any skin types, but I just didn't see a full day of lasting effect from this product
Kate S.
Prague, OK
This is not the best. It isn't lightweight and can get oily. I guess it does the job, but not compared to others. If you can, splurge on something else. I just wouldn't recommend if you have options.
Alexis K.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I have the matte setting spray and it definitely makes me matte! The sprayer is decent- it doesn’t compare to the make up forever one I’ve used before but it’s nice for the price.
Raylene W.
I recently tried setting spray, because the price was low. I'm not very impressed. It's better than other cheap brands, but I'm definitely going back to a more expensive brand.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?