BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Lindsey S.
Elmwood, NE
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love this product after i have put on a full face of makeup that i want to last long. It isn't a heavy coat at all it is very light and lasts long. All you do is spray it onto your face a little bit away and then you're ready to go!
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
This product is wonderful! It kept my makeup flawless without drying out my skin! The nozzle sprays a fine mist and that was a huge bonus for me! I was pleasantly surprised by this product!
Lexi D.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Great setting spray! I have only used it once but it is very good. It leaves my makeup on all day and keeps if from coming off. It has a natural finish and isn't heavy. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Courtney R.
Midland, PA
Omg!!! Setting spray has saved my life! I'm a stay at home mom so chasing after a toddler is a lot of work and my makeup would just literally run off my face. When I found this and started using this it has saved my makeup haha.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Very light application, feels refreshing. It dries quickly and does not add shine. Keeps my makeup in place and you can't beat the price! I will keep this around as a mainstay in my makeup stock.
Kate L.
Arnold
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This Ulta Setting Spray is one of my go to favorites. This setting spray keeps my makeup in place for a long day. The price of this setting spray you can not beat. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Marisela E.
I love how at the end of a day you can still have that flawless look because of the setting spray only used it once because I couldn't afford it and it was a friend that had it.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
This is one I have in my collection it takes seconds
To set and that a pulse for me unlike spays I've
used before this one has easy spray pump that
doesn't get tuck after a few sprays
Daisha R.
Westfield, WI
I always use this after applying my make up. It helps my face look fresh and matte. It's very affordable and can be used with any type of skin. Don't use too much of your face feels right. But it's good for the price.
Anastasia J.
Lizella, GA
This makeup setting spray is the BOMB.COM!!!!!!!!! You can cry, sweat, rub your face and this will not make your makeup come off for anything! I love wearing it on a long day of work!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?