BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Diana A.
Caldwell, ID
I had never used setting spray and my husband gifted me this one. I am in love!! I never knew that setting spray made your make up look great all day long and i doubt I'll find something better than this one.
Amy L.
Mundelein, IL
Does not disappoint! I use this to set my face and also to make a defined line when I contour by spraying a beauty blender and putting setting powder on top of that.
Oluwatito O.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This is a must have for the summer. Keeps me from sweating all my makeup off my face. I spray it in the morning and the afternoon after I touch up and I have a flawless face all day long. It's my favorite product in my bag.
Kaleigh S.
Scott Depot, WV
I liked the effectiveness of this setting spray but I didn't really like the smell of it. I've used other setting sprays that work as well and I like the smell better
Candice O.
It's long lasting , sprays nicely and evenly it keeps my makeup in place all day, idk about sun protection but maybe it does. I have oily skin and I personally don't have any grease problems and I would recommend for others.
Mary L.
Lenoir, NC
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It doesn't make my face sticky and leave my makeup looking great all day!!! Chose it as one of my free items last week!! Wouldn't change my mind! Best spray I have ever gotten! Now my makeup doesn't end up on my phone!
Morgan J.
I love this setting spray! I'm running low now and I'm about to go buy more. I apply this not only to my face after my makeup is finished, but as a quick mist over my brushes before I blend makeup onto my skin. I think this product makes my makeup stay on longer and I like that it smells like cucumbers!
Lindsey S.
Elmwood, NE
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love this product after i have put on a full face of makeup that i want to last long. It isn't a heavy coat at all it is very light and lasts long. All you do is spray it onto your face a little bit away and then you're ready to go!
Lexi D.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Great setting spray! I have only used it once but it is very good. It leaves my makeup on all day and keeps if from coming off. It has a natural finish and isn't heavy. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
This product is wonderful! It kept my makeup flawless without drying out my skin! The nozzle sprays a fine mist and that was a huge bonus for me! I was pleasantly surprised by this product!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?