BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Chrystal W.
Pretty good for the price. Gives your skin a refreshing feeling. Make up looked flawless hours after using it.
The pump does spray out more than enough though. Maybe thebkist shouldn't be so harsh.
Jailene H.
Hialeah, FL
This ulta setting spray isn't all that good. My makeup did start to smudge when I got very nervous or sweaty. I prefer if you buy the urban decay one way better quality.
Holly R.
nice, I love it, It is very good on my skin. it makes the make up look good, very simple to apply also. I suggest this to anyone, matter finished, all natural, sun protected for sure. Best one I've ever used. Yes, my friends use it also. So does my mom.
Angelica H.
I love this!! It smells so good and keeps my face poppin all day. I love Ulta cosmetics, to me they are one of the best brands. It's super light weight and it does have sun protection. I will definitely buy again. I love ulta!!
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
I just bought this and love it. I would recommend this for everyone because it's decently priced and it does offer a good set after makeup ! It's super easy to apply and I think the original is better than matte
Hanna C.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
i really enjoy this. it keeps you matte. i don't know that it lasts alllll day, but it does help to keep your makeup on. i have very oily skin and this definitely makes a difference when i use and when i don't. also it's extremely affordable.
Carmen E.
Knightdale, NC
I really like this setting spray! It's very lightweight and drys really fast. The price is awesome $10 for the full size! It gives me a very natural finish. Definitely recommend this to others!
Yesenia T.
I've used there Mario badescu skin care spray I use it to set and prep my face for my makeup feels very cooling and I just live the benefits MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
D T.
I compared this to NYX and I really like it. I forgot to put my lipstick on first once and my lips were sticky. But I guess that's the stuff that makes it work so well. Also, there's no odor.
Tamara H.
This setting spray really does work pretty good it stays in place all day long you don't have to worry about it going anywhere and super light weight pros is that is it so easy to use and I would buy again.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?