BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Delena L.
Mobile, AL
It's my last resort setting spray. It smells sooo bad. I get self conscious when I wear it because I feel like others can smell how bad it is. Makes my face feel so tight. Would not recommend to others.
Jenna H.
This setting spray is okay. It's nice but makes my foundation sit weird. It has a very natural finish and is pretty good for oily skin. It doesn't really have a scent.
Brianna M.
Clintwood, VA
I L O V E this product so so much! It helps keep my makeup on way longer while blending everything together and doing an excellent job on keeping me matte. I highly recommend for the price!! I would buy this again
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
Love this! I use this product daily and it's the best and you can't beat the price! The best store brand setting spray out there and it's comparable to prestige brands like Urban Decay. Highly recommend!
Jessie B.
This is a cheap product and holds up next to the name brand products. It's worth the price and easy to use. It's good if you don't want to spend a whole lot. I would buy it again and recommend to others!
bobbie l.
Maxwell, CA
I was given this to try by a friend and fell in love! I have lived in humid areas were you have to make sure you can 'dry' your face after your done hours later and with this I never worry about smear.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
I give it three stars only bc I can't really judge knowing it's the only one I've used so far. Don't have problems with it and it's pretty lightweight. Durable but will prob try something different next time.
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
I use the ulta brand dewy setting spray. My makeup last all day when using this setting spray. It is super easy to apply just a few squirts and you're done. It has a dewy finish. I would most definitely buy again.
Angela H.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Great for wetting shadows when you're trying to achieve a more metallic or pigmented look! Not to mention, awesome for sensitive skin because it isn't too harsh on you, yet keeps your makeup in place❤
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
Really love. I think it works great. Innate the wet feeling of it when you spray it but that's how they all will be. It works well and is very affordable. Can't beat it for the price. No smell which I like
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?