BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Jillian B.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY AT THE BEST PRICE. I bought this in a travel size from a gift set. I never used setting spray but I figured I'd give it a try. I have used every last drop. I desperately need to buy more.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Just felt like I was spraying water on my face. Didn't really notice any difference in my makeup after spraying this setting spray compared to using no setting spray.
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
I did not like this product. It felt heavy on my face even after a very light spray. I felt like I had used dollar store make up spray. I have oily skin but when I don't use this spray my makeup feels fine. I just didn't feel like it was quality.
Hannah G.
This is an okay setting spray, for the price it's honestly great for someone who doesn't need heavy duty controlling their face, and just needs something to hold it say for a couple hours. I exercise daily and need something much stronger so I wouldn't repurchase. But my mom loves this stuff.
Amanda M.
Allentown, PA
Love it. Good price. Lasts long. Highly recommend this. Love most of Ultas brand products. Comparable to most other products, especially younique products. Very light weight. Enjoy the smell. Highly recommend
Allison M.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Could definitely be better. The packaging is kinda cheap. They nozzle sprays the stuff super hard and a lot at a time. It's does an okay job of keeping makeup down. I don't think I will buy again or recommend this, it not worth the money honestly.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Yes yes yes!!! You have to have this for make up! It helps the colors stay so much longer SNF make sit harder to fade off. This is a must for any make up owner!!
Kyra H.
I wasn't a fan of this setting spray . The spray on this was terrible . While it did work and last for a pretty long time , around 6 to 8 hours the way the bottle squirts out the product is just terrible, it comes out and hit you right in the face in only one place , it doesn't get an even spray even if you spray it super far . Not a fan .
Bri C.
I love Ulta products. This setting spray helps to keep my makeup on point all day long. It's definitely not as pricey as NAME brand setting sprays so that's a plus. I would recommend this to others all day.
Jenni F.
Fort Myers, FL
Works well!
Good quality for cheap, keeps makeup on all stay.
A little oily. Holds makeup in place until I want to take it off. Lightweight spray. Comparable to urban decay. Would prefer urban decay all nighter before I recommend this one
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?