BY ULTA

• is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Ciara H.
Rome
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I fell completely in love with this setting spray. I never really understood why girls purchased this... until now! It holds everything in the exact spot without smearing or messing up your amazing makeup look. 10/10
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Ulta is like the really slow determined kid in a race, he knows he will never win and he's nowhere near the finish line yet he's determined to try and keep trucking. You've done it again ulta another below average product thank you, round of applause
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
I like this setting spray. It definitely keeps my make up in place. It also has a nice smell to it. It's super easy to apply. It has a lot of pluses and not many minuses. I would definitely buy this product again.
Angelique S.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
My mom bought me so many of these i always loved Ulta makeup line its lightweight and locks in my makeup for me which is the best. Its very easy to apply and misty. I need to go buy this product now and will always
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Just felt like I was spraying water on my face. Didn't really notice any difference in my makeup after spraying this setting spray compared to using no setting spray.
Brenda L.
The Ulta setting spray definitely does the job for most of the day. It does tend to leave your face a bit shinny but it's not heavy and it does not irritate your face if you have sensitive skin.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Really like this setting spray..It made my makeup last all day and I think it is as good as high end ones..Probably my favorite that I have used! And great price!
Maria A.
Harlingen , TX
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Love this setting spray. I have switched from the E.L.F. Setting spray. Love that this helps with the makeup to stay Matte. Does not make your face dewy or make it too dry. Love that it does not leave makeup cakey.
Jillian B.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY AT THE BEST PRICE. I bought this in a travel size from a gift set. I never used setting spray but I figured I'd give it a try. I have used every last drop. I desperately need to buy more.
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
I did not like this product. It felt heavy on my face even after a very light spray. I felt like I had used dollar store make up spray. I have oily skin but when I don't use this spray my makeup feels fine. I just didn't feel like it was quality.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?