BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Dally P.
Product is very simple yet great to take with you. Affordable and clean packaging. great spray, long lasting,easy to apply, and makes skin feel refreshed and gives a moisturizing feeling.
Ciara H.
Rome
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I fell completely in love with this setting spray. I never really understood why girls purchased this... until now! It holds everything in the exact spot without smearing or messing up your amazing makeup look. 10/10
Addie E.
Spooner, WI
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
The formula itself works well, seems to keep my makeup on just as good as any high end brands I've tried. I have combination skin, and have no issues with it. I only wish that it was a finer mist as my face is wet after.
Katie L.
Meadville
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This is a product I've bought and it's okay. It does its job and keeps my Makeup in place. I think this can suite many different skin types. It's affordable for your everyday needs. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amanda K.
Overland Park, KS
Meh. Just ok. I did not care for the bottle I got. I don't feel like this mist was fine enough. I got it in a sampler bag of Ulta items. I would not repurchase it.
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
This was the first setting spray I have ever purchased. I really don't think it did too much. My makeup did stay on a little longer than usual so instead of 2 hours it lasted 4. I really expected it to last all day.
Blair Y.
Warren
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This product is good but it doesn't give me that finished look that I want to achieve. It's very light weight and feels good on the skin. I wish the spray bottle was more of a mist and so much didn't come out at once
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
Didn't work for me, I have oily skin and by the 4th hour I was very oily and the make up was not staying on. It's very affordable and If you have sry skin this might work better for you. Don't recommend for oily skin
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Ulta is like the really slow determined kid in a race, he knows he will never win and he's nowhere near the finish line yet he's determined to try and keep trucking. You've done it again ulta another below average product thank you, round of applause
Ann P.
Niagara Univ, NY
I hate this setting spray! First of all, the sprayer is awful, it comes out much too strong and will splatter all over your face. Second, if it gets on your lips it will make them feel sticky and nasty. Lastly, it does nothing to matify or set your face!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?