BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
This setting spray works good for the price! It doesn’t always seem to last all day, but then again I don’t wear that much makeup for my natural face in the day! I love when Ulta has their buy one get two free deal because these are always added in my cart so I can stock up!
Shaina B.
Foster
I love this for the price. I have used TONS of these setting sprays and honestly can't tell the difference.
Smells good!
When applying it does leave bigger mist drops of on your face that I always just pay with a big fluffy brush.
Victoria D.
Townsend, GA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray delivers on its promise. Natural finish and gives staying power to your makeup application. Great for all skin types. Easy to use just use very lightly. A little goes a long way. I recommend it to my clients.
Becky S.
1,149 reviews
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I am giving this 3 stars because I haven't found a setting spray that I love to compare it to but I can say that I don't notice any "setting" effects from this one. Also, if you spray too closely or directly on your face it can cause makeup smudging, especially with eye makeup.
Allison W.
Athens, OH
This product was alright, nothing to amazing. I did not like the sprayer on the bottle, it put out way to much product. The product did help my makeup stay on for the most part!
Corissa B.
Hacienda Heights , CA
This setting spray smells pleasantly like cucumbers. I will give it that but the nozzle on it caused the spray to come out in HUGE water droplets instead of a fine mist that is expected from setting sprays. It did next to nothing in helping the longevity of my makeup.
Kayla P.
New Smyrna, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s just a setting spray and I haven’t quite found one that’s any different from the others but I have noticed this is like a light mist and some others are more tacky feeling when sprayed on. Nothing to rave over but it does so what it says and keeps your makeup lasting long.
Corrine E.
Loganville, GA
I don’t really notice that my makeup lasts longer when I use this versus when I don’t. It makes my face feel wet when I apply it, almost like my eye makeup will begin to run.
Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
I like this product OK. I definitely don’t use it every day. You have to be very careful about how close you spray it because it comes out very fast and a lot at one time so I can mess up your make up if you’re not careful. It does seem to mattify which is nice.
Erika R.
Oakdale, CA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I have used this a few times now! I just bough it! I have combination skin. I have not seen a huge change in my skin while using this so far. It is easy to apply and dry time is about the same as others i have tried. I would say I yes I would buy this again!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?