BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Akillah B P.
Niagara Falls, NY
I really like it. I have 2 bottles. Its pretty cheap compared to other setting sprays. You just have to remember before you spray it on your face, you will need to get the nozzle going. Its doesn't have a strong smell to it. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. But keep in mind I use this on the days my skin is dry.
Del V.
Great setting spray & great price. I use this for more of an everyday setting spray. Has a pretty natural finish not matte or dewy. It's just right & keeps makeup set pretty good. Definitely recommend.
Megan  P.
Independence, ky
I have tried many setting sprays, and this is probably one of my favorites, especially for the price! It also has a pretty good smell to it, some have really high chemical smells. This one is fresh smelling and gives my face a great set finish
Erika R.
Mission, TX
This setting spray is awesome! It makes my make up look matte. I'm not oily at all. My make up does stay on for a long period of time which I love. I will buy this again soon because I'm running out.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
This stuff worked wonderful. It takes about 20 seconds to dry but it helps your make up stay put all day. There's no need to touch up or re apply unless you're going out later that evening. But it holds for a full 10 hour day at work.
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
I love it gets the job done the only thing I didn't like about it was that it's a tough spray it's not a mist you have to apply really far away if not you'll run your makeup just wish it was more of a mist
Carly M.
London, OH
This setting spray is amazing. I first got it in a bug kit and went back to buy a bigger bottle. It takes a while to dry but I highly highly suggest this product because it works and is affordable!!!!
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS
Great setting spray for the price! I just started using setting spray, so this was a good starter for me! Seems very light, and doesn't smear make up like you think it would. I have dry-combination skin, and I think it works very well for me!
Naomy R.
Peoria, AZ
Very affordable setting spray and it gets the job done! I spray it on all through the day not because you Have to buy because I love to! 🤔😏☺️☺️☺️☺️ it's so refreshing leaving my makeup stunningly long lasting and keeping me matte
Aryn H.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I absolutely love this setting spray! It works just as well as some of the more expensive brands, and keeps my makeup fresh all day long. It has a light, coconut scent, but nothing overwhelming. It is also great to use throughout the day, to give my face a refreshed look.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?