BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Brenda R.
I tried this a habdful of times and it made my face look cakey and i didnt really like it , i have combo skin this was just maybe not for my skin type Ulta products are always great but this one was not the best :/
Emily G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is amazing! I spray it on my beauty blender before adding my BB cream and foundation. It makes my face have a matte look, which is amazing because I usually have oily skin. It keeps it matte all day. Everything stays perfectly. It's good quality for good price. I would definitely buy again!
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
Meh, I didn't really see a difference in whether or not it helped the longevity of my makeup. I don't think I would buy again. I'm not 100% sure if it offers sun protection. If it does then that's pretty great.
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray is the best, it's refreshing, you can't feel it on your face and definitely helps keep make up on ALL DAY! I believe the value is perfect, it's cheap and you get a lot of use out of it, it's extra easy to apply and you only need it once a day! I would recommend this to everyone and will be using this product again!
Picked this up just to see if it was good because i was in need of a new setting spray, turns out its amazing! its great for setting makeup and even for turning dry eyeshadows wet. it feels so refreshing on the face and not sticky at all! love how ulta formulated this! have nohing bad to say about this product
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I like this product. It's not my favorite one to use especially the spray part of it. It's not a mist and it leaves your face a bit tooooo shinny. It has a slit smell to it. I would recommend it to first timers.
Janae K.
Roy, UT
I have one pro and one con about this product! Con: I HATE the spray nozzle, it hits the face in bigger splats rather than a fine mist. Pro: it helps the longevity of your makeup. So I'm 50/50 on this product!
Veronica N.
Seymour, CT
Just starting using this and so far so good! Keeps my makeup on all day and gives it a dewy look. Very nice and affordable. Cant say too much since i just started using it. It does have more of a natural finish. The size is perfect.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
This works alright. I can't really tell any difference in my makeup with it. Not sure if it actually does anything. I would not recommended this item. I we no reason to spray your face with something that does nothing.
Emily F.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Just OK. I guess it's fine for the low price. Too much sprays out and makes my makeup smear. It looks like I have rain drops on my face. Never apply over eye makeup!!!
However it is good to tone down over applied or heavy makeup. Just spritz over a makeup OD and blend with a Beauty Blender.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?