BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Emily G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is amazing! I spray it on my beauty blender before adding my BB cream and foundation. It makes my face have a matte look, which is amazing because I usually have oily skin. It keeps it matte all day. Everything stays perfectly. It's good quality for good price. I would definitely buy again!
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray is the best, it's refreshing, you can't feel it on your face and definitely helps keep make up on ALL DAY! I believe the value is perfect, it's cheap and you get a lot of use out of it, it's extra easy to apply and you only need it once a day! I would recommend this to everyone and will be using this product again!
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
Meh, I didn't really see a difference in whether or not it helped the longevity of my makeup. I don't think I would buy again. I'm not 100% sure if it offers sun protection. If it does then that's pretty great.
Picked this up just to see if it was good because i was in need of a new setting spray, turns out its amazing! its great for setting makeup and even for turning dry eyeshadows wet. it feels so refreshing on the face and not sticky at all! love how ulta formulated this! have nohing bad to say about this product
Jillian O.
Wise, VA
This works great, but only for a few hours. During the summer, when its hot, it does sweat off or at least looks like you have. I would not buy this product again, but it was worth a shot. It works during the winter well but not for long-wear.
Jessica R.
E Greenville, PA
Not bad! Lightweight and fast drying. It holds my makeup in place without weighing me down. I got it in a kit with a primer and contour kit. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me greasy! Great value, especially for first time users.
Emily F.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Just OK. I guess it's fine for the low price. Too much sprays out and makes my makeup smear. It looks like I have rain drops on my face. Never apply over eye makeup!!!
However it is good to tone down over applied or heavy makeup. Just spritz over a makeup OD and blend with a Beauty Blender.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this spray for the long lasting staying power it gives your makeup, but it does give your skin and sticky, tacky feeling for several minutes after applying. It feels like spraying hairspray on your face
Julia B.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I really like this setting spray. It works amazing! I got it thinking it was the matte finish one, but it turned out to be the regular one and it still works with my oily skin. I would totally recommend it to anyone! It's pretty inexpensive, only $10. And the smell is great, smells like cucumbers lol
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
This works alright. I can't really tell any difference in my makeup with it. Not sure if it actually does anything. I would not recommended this item. I we no reason to spray your face with something that does nothing.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?