BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Julie A.
Quincy, WA
Super super great setting spray squirts a lot of product which would be the con and pro it makes your skin look good and I'm dry skin type and it was easy to apply I always recommend to others! It's super great love it
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
This spray is giving me mixed feelings first of all the spray bottle stinks because when you spray it it comes out in clumps and i have to stretch my arms as far away from my face as they can go and its still hits my face like nails, but when you spray on the product it smells lovely and its very cooling but i do not see a difference in the longevity of my foundation
Trisha R.
Ellsworth, ME
This setting spray is good and it last along time! For me it's matte plus Dewey. my skin is sensitive to certain things, and when j used it, I had a allergic reaction to the setting spray but after a while the reaction went away. That's my only downfall with the spray. But other than that, it's amazing!
Luci M.
Richland, MS
I love this spray I use it two ways, sometimes when I know I am going to sweat or that I might sweat I actually use it as a primer and It keeps my makeup intact I feel as though it holds back my face sweat and when I use it as setting spray it keeps my whole face on check, especially my eye area where my eyeshadow and eyebrows are! Highly recommend it!
Stephania g.
miami, florida
Lo mejor de este producto es que dura horas trabajando haciendo diligencias y Si usas el producto después de maquillarte seguirás maquillada y tu maquillaje quedará intacto por todo el día esto es estupendo
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is amazing. I got it on a whim for a wedding I was a Bridesmaid for in Florida and I knew I was gonna be sweating! I use a tiny bit before my makeup and then a bit on top and all my makeup lasts for hours!
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Cheap, affordable, works nicely if you're in a hurry, nothing I would buy twice. The altar brand stuff is good for when you're just starting out on make up or you were on a very tight budget and need it only to last a small time.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
This is a fairly good setting spray but I definitely look shiny/oily by the end of the day and have to reapply powder. The spray nosel is fairly bad and not even. I got the .8 to oz version and it is PERFECT for travel.
Stormy M.
Clovis, NM
Loooooooooove this product! I don't think I would make it through the day without my setting spray! Especially for my combo skin. I haven't had any issues with it causing any blemishes. Would definitely repurchase.
Lauren H.
This is an okay setting spray, I've used much better but I've also used worse. It doesn't really set my makeup or keep it "matte" like it implies but it's cheap and does the job. I would recommend this to someone who is just getting into makeup and playing around with different products but their are WAY better sprays then this!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?