BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
This is an affordable setting spray that really makes a difference in your look. If you're looking for something to help your make up last all day then try this. There are some better ones but you get what you pay for and it works.
Teresa Q.
I'm not a real fan of this setting spray. I would put it on and it left a nice finish but I realized it didn't keep my makeup in place at all. By the end of the day I would basically have nothing on. I will definitely not buy his again.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
I like this spray because it isn't too expensive and helps to keep my makeup on longer when I plan on having a long day. It feels a bit weird when you apply it, like kinda sticky and greasy but that feeling only last momentarily.
Taylor M.
Not a fan of this. It is not a mist, it sprays in large drops onto your face. And I couldn't get over the smell. It smells like hairspray to me. I would not recommend to anyone unless you like the smell of hairspray on your face.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Works well for me and keeps my makeup in place as long as I keep my hands away from my face. I use this mostly in the summer when it's going to be hot and I plan to be outside. It goes on cool, dries quickly, and works for my skin.
Patricia P.
Union, NJ
Really dewy finish, which is something I love and makes your makeup looks very even. It helps keep my makeup in place longer. The only issue I have is that the spray is very harsh. It gets difficult to apply so I usually have to spray my beauty blender with it and blot that around my face.
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
One of the few Ulta brand products that I am very unhappy with. It doesn't do much of anything as a setting spray. The nozzle barely works so it gives you more less of a squirt rather than a spray. Becomes very heavy on the face.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
Works great. I love that it keeps my makeup on for most of the day. The spray is easy to apply. Oddly enough it doesn't feel sticky on my face, but when it gets on my clothes it is a bit sticky. The smell is okay. I would buy this again because the price is very reasonable and it works well/.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
I received the Ulta matte setting spray in a set with sponges for Christmas. I like this spray, how it leaves my makeup, and the smell but the bottle is junk. Wayyyy too much comes out and in more of a loose stream rather than a mist.
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
The mist is not very fine so I can find big drops of the setting spray on my face that can mess the look. Also the spray is pretty alcohol-y and it kinda stings. My skin is dry and I don't need more drying ingredients on m face. I'm passing on this one sadly.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?