BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Nina S.
I've used this one before. And it has worked great for me. As I have oily skin. And I've have also tried a few other brands. But it's not the same. They didn't really give me that satisfaction. So I have gone back to this brand. And I'll be using this brand of setting spray.
JoAnna C.
I use this before and after I do my make up and it's great. It actually has a pleasant scent. This is an Ulta brand so you have to buy it at Ulta and you can always use a $3.50 off $10 coupon. Definitely worth a try!
Hadacha R.
Currently my favorite and only setting spray! It's very affordable and the finish is just aaamazing! It keeps my makeup in place all day, from the morning until the evening. It offers somewhat of sun protection, and I definitely recommend it.
Courtney H.
Enola, PA
When it comes to setting sprays, this is pretty basic. If you need a decent set for running errands, then this spray is for you. I have found that when I am working, it mostly keeps my face on, but if I have not primed I can almost promise my foundation will wipe right off.
Trinity D.
Tacoma Wa
I like this setting spray because it lasts all day and it's comfortable but don't touch your face right after you spray it because when I did it smeared. But overall it's a good product to use on a daily basis when wearing makeup
Ethel S.
Loretto, PA
I love using this at the end of my makeup routine to make sure my look lasts all day & night! It makes my skin feel so nice & dewy without too much extra moisture.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I received this product inside of Ulta's Christmas box and I really liked it. It has a light floral smell to it and feels very light after applying. The only thing I noticed is that it doesn't set my foundation as good as some of my other setting sprays. It only last a couple of hours but for the price it works good enough for me.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
This is a great hydration spray really make my makeup feel alive and smooth I love this soo much this is a good protection seriously I was out in los Angela's all day with a full face of makeupe it it just works like a charm highly recommend
Taylor M.
Not a fan of this. It is not a mist, it sprays in large drops onto your face. And I couldn't get over the smell. It smells like hairspray to me. I would not recommend to anyone unless you like the smell of hairspray on your face.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
I Still have the product havent use it yet cause i have another setting spray to use. Its great for all skin types i cant say anything about it wothout using it but i know it will be great i would love to try it first and see how i feel before recommending it to someone
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?