BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Madison S.
Mercer, TN
I use the matte and my face never gets shiny! However, my combination skin hates this. My t zone looks great but everywhere else looks dull and flat. I think it is because I have dry skin, but I still love this and wear it on the days I know I will get hot or if my face is too shiny.
Secila J.
It keeps my makeup from disappearing from my face and reappearing on my tops. Will buy this again. I do recommend trying it out especially for new makeup wearers.
Kaitlin B.
Fredericksburg
I have been using this for about a week and have definitely noticed it does not work as good as some other setting sprays I have used. The good thing I like is that is drys fast and smells good. I don't think it does very well on my skin type, and probably would not recommend.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This was the first setting spray I ever purchased so at first I enjoyed it. I quickly changed my mind the second I tried Fix+ from MAC. The ULTA setting spray is a very heavy, wet spray which I wasn’t a fan of. It’s works but just not as well as some other setting sprays out there!
Maggie E.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Ok, I usually like Ulta brand things but I feel like the setting spray really lacks. My make up does not stay on while I’m in a dance class, it runs off, splotches, and looks bad after. Normally this does not happen with other sprays, I would not recommend buying it, go ahead and splurge a few extra bucks and get something nice! I promise it’s worth it!
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
This setting spray works good for the price! It doesn’t always seem to last all day, but then again I don’t wear that much makeup for my natural face in the day! I love when Ulta has their buy one get two free deal because these are always added in my cart so I can stock up!
Shaina B.
Foster
I love this for the price. I have used TONS of these setting sprays and honestly can't tell the difference.
Smells good!
When applying it does leave bigger mist drops of on your face that I always just pay with a big fluffy brush.
Victoria D.
Townsend
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray delivers on its promise. Natural finish and gives staying power to your makeup application. Great for all skin types. Easy to use just use very lightly. A little goes a long way. I recommend it to my clients.
Becky S.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I am giving this 3 stars because I haven't found a setting spray that I love to compare it to but I can say that I don't notice any "setting" effects from this one. Also, if you spray too closely or directly on your face it can cause makeup smudging, especially with eye makeup.
Allison W.
Athens, OH
This product was alright, nothing to amazing. I did not like the sprayer on the bottle, it put out way to much product. The product did help my makeup stay on for the most part!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?