BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
This is my first setting spray so I don't have much to compare it to. I like the cool refreshing feel and how fast it dried. I sprayed it before applying makeup and can feel a difference. I'm satisfied with the look it gave me and will continue to use!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I use this both before and after applying my makeup and it is effective at making my makeup last all day. However it is hard to apply an even amount and it makes my face damp with water droplets when I spritz it. I end up having to blot it in which I think removes some of my makeup in the process. It is effective but a little annoying to use and spray.
Emma S.
Calera, AL
I would like a higher brand but ULTA BRAND, works for makeup users who aren't too too bold on colors. It keeps everything in place. But it does point out my oily skin. It's good for daily use though. I would recommend for those with dry skin!
Shelby H.
Austin, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of ultra products in general. I received the setting spray for free with purchase so I tried it out. Nothing really impressed me and I have better products. I would not suggest getting this if you have other options.
Tracie Q.
Torrance, CA
I enjoy this setting spray. It has a pleasant scent, which other drugstore setting sprays usually don't. The spray nozzle is a little harsh. You have to hold it pretty far to get a fine mist. I don't see it prolonging the wear of my makeup, but it does take away any powdery-ness I have.
Amanda S.
hurricane
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
The smell to this is a bit awful, however it does its job as it’s supposed to.
I have never used anything like it prior to buying it, but I do keep it in my daily make-up routine. Aside from the awkward smell, it’s pretty good!
Nina S.
I've used this one before. And it has worked great for me. As I have oily skin. And I've have also tried a few other brands. But it's not the same. They didn't really give me that satisfaction. So I have gone back to this brand. And I'll be using this brand of setting spray.
Saris H.
This setting spray is the bomb.com. It definitely works all day! The only down side is that if it's not far enough away it's wet looking on my face which I don't like. I have to fully extend my arm to use it. Other than that, it's great!
Brianna D.
Ocean view , NJ
This is such a great setting spray! Like it even more than the urban decay one! Pretty much glues your makeup to your face. I only get marks from my glasses with it but that's pretty typical. Love it, ulta did a great job on this product!
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
I've been hesitant to try setting spray as I know its not always great. Well this is FANTASTIC! It has a light pleasant smell, helped set my makeup all day long while I worked, and is still going strong 12 hours later. Definitely recommend
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?