BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Devon W.
St. Augustine
This is one of the best low cost setting sprays I have ever used. it definitely kept my makeup one all throughout my shifts at work. It's relatively light weight. I do wish that it could make my face matte after spraying it. Overall I do recommend this if you're looking for a cheap setting spray.
Stephanie M.
This Ulta Makeup Setting Spray came in a sample bag along with my Ulta purchase. It did work for holding my makeup in place but it did not last as long as I would have hoped. I would not recommend buying this setting spray as there are other that work much better.
Shelene S.
Pasadena, TX
Pros- The price is right and it stays on. I fell asleep one night before taking my makeup off and the next morning I had no makeup on my pillow. I brushed my teeth fixed my hair and off to work I went. Cons- the only thing is that too much comes out so make sure you have it far enough back.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Great setting spray that is also very affordable and works great with oily skin. Doesn't make my makeup run and helps my makeup actually set on my skin. Yes I would recommend this product to people who do use makeup and want their makeup to stay.
Emily R.
Jacksonville, NC
This product was good while it lasted (I only got a tiny sample of it, sadly!)

It seems like it hydrates the face as it also helps set the makeup. It seemed to help my makeup stay on all day. I know it's probably not a good idea, but when my face wasn't feeling so fresh, I sprayed again.
theresa w.
Tgis made such a difference in how long my makeup stays on that I get compliments all the time. Everyone thinks I'm reapplying but in fact I use my setting spray .
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
It works fine I've noticed that it's good but like anything else can always improve. It keeps a dewy look so if you have oil skin I do t recommend. It combined with your moisturizer with an SPF should give you awesome coverage from the sun. Enjoy
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This setting spray has a lot of alcohol in it and the spray is very finicky. It doesnt spray in a nice even mist and will squirt out a ton of product in a horizontal line across the face. It has a hairspray smell to it and feels like hairspray when it dries where my face felt tight and tacky. I would avoid this setting spray since it is not worth it.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Being honest, I really wasn't a fan of this. I know cheaper setting sprays that work better no matter how much I wanted to like it. It just made my face wet and didn't make anything long lasting :/ kind of looked greasy afterwhile.
Shelby H.
Austin, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of ultra products in general. I received the setting spray for free with purchase so I tried it out. Nothing really impressed me and I have better products. I would not suggest getting this if you have other options.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?