BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Ashley C.
I am not a huge fan of this product. It does not give off a misting when you spray it, it sprays very harshly and ends up messing up my makeup rather than setting it. It has a natural finish in the places it hasn't taken off my makeup. I don't think I will repurchase this item.
Melody P.
Worth, IL
Decent setting spray. I didn't like it as much as the Urban Decay branded setting spray. It gets my fave a little too wet even if I hold it further away. Then you have to spray it more so the bottle doesn't last as long. Still decent for what it is supposed to do and for a much lower price than other brands.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I'm happy with this spray. I used it at the store after trying out new products from ULTA, so I don't know if my makeup stayed because of the makeup or the spray. I think I'd recommend this though, especially if you're not interested in paying a ton for it.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This one isn't bad, but there are better affordable options out there, such as the setting spray from NYX. I wouldn't purchase this again because I have access to the NYX setting spray, but if you didn't have access to this, this one would be a good substitute.
Ashton B.
This magic spray makes my makeup stay on all day! I never have to retouch my makeup throughout the day and this spray continues to impress me. It also is very reasonably priced and so easy to use. Just spray once for your makeup to look incredible all day!
Devon W.
St. Augustine
This is one of the best low cost setting sprays I have ever used. it definitely kept my makeup one all throughout my shifts at work. It's relatively light weight. I do wish that it could make my face matte after spraying it. Overall I do recommend this if you're looking for a cheap setting spray.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I love this stuff! It's got a great price and it's super effective. It is a matte finish which means that it doesn't leave any shine. It smells amazing too. It not only helps my makeup to last longer but it also makes my skin smell amazing. You can't actually feel it working, I love this stuff!
keilan j.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray, ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
i love buying things at ulta and when i was browsing i say this setting spray i had to get it because if you got one they gave you one for free and i love them because you can get different ones like a dewy one matter and just one that setts everything in place i recommend this for you , i really do like this a lot and its only ten dollars
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Keeps my make up feeling fresh all day! The packaging is super cute and compact enough to put in my purse! I love to give my self a nice most during the middle of the day! So fresh and reliving! I would totally recommend this to friends and family!
Tiffany H.
This is not a mist... It comes out as a spray. which is fine if you're into that, but for me it didn't give an even amount to my face. I do like the scent and it makes my makeup stay after if finally dries. I probably won't repurchase this product.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?