BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Makayla C.
I bought one of these a couple months ago, and I didn't like it. It didn't spread evenly and just squirted in one direction! I wouldn't recommend using the Ulta Beauty setting spray.
Asia F.
Camarillo, CA
I love this setting spray! It's about ten bucks, but lasts for months. It feels refreshing and light without making my makeup feel greasy. For the best application, I would say to spray at least 12 inches away, and from above your face. Not directly at it. It causes some of your makeup to move.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
i love setting sprays. this ulta one is amazing. it doesn't make your makeup look oily. this spray is easy to apply. Your makeup will not look droopy at all. it will leave you with a natural look and with no such shimmer. i would buy this again. it was just perfect.
Allyssa M.
The ULTA Makeup Setting Spray is my third go to setting spray, its price is down there making it nice to fall back on. I use it when I have combination skin. It leaves me more with a natural look at first but I eventually look shimmery. I was recommend to some people.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I really don't know what to say. This is the first and only setting spray that I have ever used. It doesnt smell bad. It mists across my face quite evenly. And it definitely makes my foundation last longer than it would without it keeping my face even all day long.
Melody P.
Worth, IL
Decent setting spray. I didn't like it as much as the Urban Decay branded setting spray. It gets my fave a little too wet even if I hold it further away. Then you have to spray it more so the bottle doesn't last as long. Still decent for what it is supposed to do and for a much lower price than other brands.
Amanda H.
Ok so I had really high hopes for this. I love most Ulta brand items but this was kind of underwhelming. The spray nozzle is far from a fine mist that you would expect. It does get me through the night but it's not a full day of setting power like I'd have hoped for.
Ashley C.
I am not a huge fan of this product. It does not give off a misting when you spray it, it sprays very harshly and ends up messing up my makeup rather than setting it. It has a natural finish in the places it hasn't taken off my makeup. I don't think I will repurchase this item.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This is an okay makeup setting spray. It isn't too expensive, I think around $10 and It is lightweight. I don't like the way it sprays though. I don't think I would buy it again and I'm not sure I would recommend it as it wasn't as good as I was expecting for $10
Claire H.
Pretty decent setting spray! My biggest complaint is that it doesn't spray very finely and I always end up getting a bunch of droplets on my face that I have to get off. It bothered me so much that I got a different bottle for it. Probably won't purchase again.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?