BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Elizabeth Y.
Paden City, WV
Setting spray makes a huge difference! There's no sun protection but my foundation has that anyway. It takes a bit to dry but I learned that you can spray it on your face and with a fluffy brush if setting powder You can speed up the drying and add some extra stay power
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love ulta setting spray, before I bought this product my makeup wouldn't last as long. With the spray its refreshing when applying and it works with any makeup to keep it through the whole such a drug store makeup. It's worth the money and I would totally keep buying it.
Asia F.
Camarillo, CA
I love this setting spray! It's about ten bucks, but lasts for months. It feels refreshing and light without making my makeup feel greasy. For the best application, I would say to spray at least 12 inches away, and from above your face. Not directly at it. It causes some of your makeup to move.
Erica T.
Charles Town, WV
At first when you spray it, it comes out it large droplets but then the full spray evens out. It provided a descent lasting wear to my make up. I think it is very affordable compared to urban decays setting spray. It's worth the purchase for sure!
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
I love using this setting spray. Living in the south I have always suffered from putting my makeup on just to have it run down my face shortly after leaving the house. This spray allows for my makeup to look fresh long after leaving the house. I would buy this again.
Courtney H.
Columbus, OH
I personally do not own this product myself, but I wish I did. I used my sisters and it helped my makeup last much longer then usual, I liked it because it was light weight and left a matte finish. I'm defiantly going to buy.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
This works great but i probably wont buy it again once its done. It does what it says but honestly I would like to try a different brand. I think it makes my skin more oily especially at the end of the day which is the biggest reason I dont like it and want to switch
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
This was not my favorite product. It wasn't Mate enough for me and I feel like it made my shiny/oily after about 6 hours. Personally I think a setting spray should last all day no problem and this one just didn't perform well. If you're in a bind, it does the trick short term but if you need your makeup to stick like concrete I would recommend something else all together.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
i love setting sprays. this ulta one is amazing. it doesn't make your makeup look oily. this spray is easy to apply. Your makeup will not look droopy at all. it will leave you with a natural look and with no such shimmer. i would buy this again. it was just perfect.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I really don't know what to say. This is the first and only setting spray that I have ever used. It doesnt smell bad. It mists across my face quite evenly. And it definitely makes my foundation last longer than it would without it keeping my face even all day long.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?