BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I picked this up a couple months ago when Ulta was having a sale on their products and I love this, I love the smell I love to use it before and after I put my makeup on. Easy to apply. Amazing all around. Worth the money to have an extra setting spray or even one for on the go.
Jasmin S.
Davis, CA
I received an ULTA kit as a gift and it included this setting spray. I absolutely love it. I have really oily skin therefore it is really hard for my makeup to last more than a couple of hours but this setting spray really helps my makeup stay on longer than what I expected.
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I enjoy this setting spray for laying powders down on my face. I don't think that it really improves weat time, but its affordable and isn't so full of rubbing alcohol that it burns when I put it on. For that same reason I'm not afraid to use this product on free lance clients
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
This works great on my face and really works to last all day. I only have to spritz twice and it covers my entire face. Mine has lasted months and I wear makeup almost everyday. I like that works just as good as other leading brands but has a cheaper price compared to some.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This ulta setting spray is crap I hate it the spray isn't a fine mist at all it sprays so heavy and leaves spots on ur face doesn't apply evenly it doesn't help with the longevity of makeup at all I only gave it 2 stars because it smells nice other wise it would have gotten a 1
Karina D.
Not my favorite setting spray. i find that i get more oily with this setting spray and makeup rubs off easy with this brand. I've tried the urban decay one and i prefer that one to this one simply because of what it stands for. It MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY and this one does not make the cut!
Trinity E.
Concord, NC
This is my go to setting spray. In the summer when my usually matte makeup will become oily, because of sweat, I use this setting spray and my makeup last all day. Your face gets wet(of course) when you first spray it then it drys and locks in the makeup. I love this product.
Angelica R.
I like this makeup setting spray. It does the job well and holds up. I still sort of prefer the NYX matte makeup setting spray over this but it does a great job.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Pretty good for an inexpensive setting spray! I have used Elf and also Urban Decay! This is middle of the road! It is mid weight, dries quick and keeps my make up on all day. Living in south FL a good setting spray is a must have!
Elizabeth Y.
Paden City, WV
Setting spray makes a huge difference! There's no sun protection but my foundation has that anyway. It takes a bit to dry but I learned that you can spray it on your face and with a fluffy brush if setting powder You can speed up the drying and add some extra stay power
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?