BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
I really didn't feel like this spray did anything. I have oily skin and I need something that will make my makeup stick, and I didn't think this was it. I wanted to give it a chance because it was much more reasonably priced, but I will just need to stick with the higher end products.
Felipe S.
8421 Devonshire Ct Apt G Indianapolis, IN
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I’m in love with this amazing product! I love it so much and I feel like this and the dewy setting spray. Honestly I’ve tried the all nighter from urban Decay, the one from Mary Kay and the one from JAFRA cosmetics including the yellow setting spray from urban Decay and this ones beat them out! Inexpensive and ultra hydrating. The scent that they have is by far the best. I’d definitely recommend them!
Destinee S.
Wichita, KS
I love this setting spray, it smells good, is cheap, and I feel like it works wonders! The only complaint is that it comes out more spewed then as a mists so sometimes it feels like an uneven spray. But I love it and ulta always has sales on their products so you can always find a great deal!
crystal y.
West Jordan, UT
Not to much of a smell on this one. But I like this I love setting spray and this one is super cheap. I believe I bought it for 10 or 12 dollar so for the price it's a pretty good spray nothing mind blowing about. The spray cap could be better but like I said for the price its good
Michelle W.
Princeton, WV
One of my favorite products to use! It does a great job of keeping my makeup on my face all day :) Very affordable :) You can use before you apply makeup, or after you've already applied. It's very lightweight & fragrance is very minimal. I would recommend this product to others :)
Sadie K.
Oak Harbor, WA
I went from urban decays all nighter spray to this because it was cheaper, I did some online shopping at ulta because they were doing some sales. This product is amazing I'm in the military and I have a full day of work and it's amazing and holds up on my oily t-done, it also smells like cucumber melon and is very hydrating as well.
Marissa A.
Littleton, CO
I bought this as a first timer at setting spray. I wanted something that would make my makeup last longer than it was. It goes on really nicely and doesn't have a bad smell. I didn't notice it making my face look shimmery or matte. I didn't notice it make my makeup last longer, which is disappointing as that is what I bought it for.
Jasmin S.
Davis, CA
I received an ULTA kit as a gift and it included this setting spray. I absolutely love it. I have really oily skin therefore it is really hard for my makeup to last more than a couple of hours but this setting spray really helps my makeup stay on longer than what I expected.
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I enjoy this setting spray for laying powders down on my face. I don't think that it really improves weat time, but its affordable and isn't so full of rubbing alcohol that it burns when I put it on. For that same reason I'm not afraid to use this product on free lance clients
April L.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Moving to a much hotter and much more humid environment I realized that I needed to change up my makeup game. This setting spray is budget friendly, which is always one of my top priorities, and works amazingly well! I use it on top of my primer and clay foundation every day. It seems to come out pretty strong so I hold it a bit further than the 6 inches suggested on the bottle.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?