BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
The product itself isn't bad at all and I actually liked the smell. The issue with this product is how hard it sprays out. It comes out like large droplets on your face and it hits you pretty hard. I at first thought it was the nozzle on the spray that just didn't work well. I ended up changing it to another setting spray bottle that I had used up and knew I liked how the spray worked and the same thing happened.
Melissa H.
I like Ulta brand setting spray. It extends the life of my makeup significantly without irritation. I knocked it down one star due to my own preference. I've been using the UD All nighter setting spray. In my opinion, the Ulta doesn't come close....take that with a grain of salt though as the All Nighter is in a league of its own. UD costs about 4x as much as the Ulta brand. If you're looking far an inexpensive option that does a great job, you'll be happy with this product.
Katelyn T.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I mean, this stuff doesn't work miracles but I guess it does the job? I can't really tell. It's kind of expensive for drug store makeup. Mario badescu is cheaper and I feel like it works better. Also, sometimes the spray comes out in big drops that you can see when they dry on the skin. Not the best, but not the worst
Briana T.
Clinton Township, MI
I honestly got this because it was part of their box sets around Christmas time. I have the matte finish, which I appreciate because my skin usually has a shine to it. You just spray your face a couple times, trying not to overlap too much. The only downside is if you accidentally spray too close to your face, it can take a minute to dry.
Kayla G.
The smell of this product is nauseating. The smell is just too strong for a setting spray as well as it makes my face have a very uncomfortable tingling sensation.
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
I really didn't feel like this spray did anything. I have oily skin and I need something that will make my makeup stick, and I didn't think this was it. I wanted to give it a chance because it was much more reasonably priced, but I will just need to stick with the higher end products.
cris g.
Shreveport, LA
i love it. my favorite summertime setting spray. it gives me a boost of hydration and keeps my makeup looking fresh. works great with my favorite all over face setting powder.
Mallory O.
Fouke, AR
this setting spray is not a name brand or very expensive setting spray but i tell you it sets my makeup off with the perfect shimmer, and is lightweight. It is great for dryskin as well.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
This is a great product ! I really enjoy something that helps your makeup last all day and i mean all day and if i know I'm going to have a really tough long day i make sure i put it in my purse so that i can give my self a little spritz during the day to make sure i stay remarkable
Amanda B.
Michigan city , IN
This is definitely not the same quality and value as many ulta brand products are. While it does an ok job of keeping my face from looking shiny, it doesnt prevent any transfer. The nozzle also has a tendency to gunk up and spray unevenly, leaving you fanning your face and praying it will dry sometime in the next century.

It also claims you can use it as a primer... DON'T DO THAT. It made my skin look completely uneven and makeup settled into every small line and pore.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?