BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I've used my friends a couple times she swear by it,, I have never seen the allure of this product, I feel like it's a bit over priced to lack in so many areas for me, after application I actually feel like it has made my makeup patchy and rather cakey than actually helping it hold everything in a nice even layer
Amanda J.
I love this!! I don't hear people talk about it at all so I was hesitant to buy it. It does have a scent so if that's something you don't like, I would stay away from it. I noticed that my makeup stays just as long compared to the Urban Decay all nighter spray and it's less than half the price which is a plus in my book.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
For such an inexpensive product, it works really well !
It's not on the level of say UD's All Nighter spray or MAC set it and forget it.
However, for the price you pay, you defiantly are getting a great product.
It's light and fresh . It's especially nice to use when it's hot and sticky out. It's very refreshing.
Molly M.
HIBBING, MN
I love this product! It seems to make my summer make up last really long. I spray it after applying my foundation and blush. I also spray it once more over my eyeshadow and liner.

Moisture doesn't penetrate my skin. Which makes it easy to dab away!
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
A good backup product for me when I run out of my other fave brands. Gets the job done and sits at a fair price. I usually grab one whenever Ulta has a bogo sale and will use my $3.50 coupon most times. It doesn't last all day like other brands but for easy days or bare faced days it keeps things like oil at bay
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
It's just ok. Firstly be careful when applying. It comes out heavily! No misting here...keep it arm's length from your face. It does help set my face but I feel like now that fall has rolled around, a good primer is enough to set my face.
Jessica T.
Gautier, MS
This was the first setting spray that I purchased. The nozzle seem to be broken so the spray did not spray out right. however I feel like it was a good setting spray. it made my face tingle when it was drying down and it felt refreshing on my face. I did feel like it made my makeup last longer. I might repurchase.
Loreen R.
Mount Holly, NC
This is an affordable alternative to more expensive brands. I would recommend it for someone who isn't looking to lock in their make up look for hours on end. It leaves you with a natural finish. Definitely an product to try for an affordable price. Pick one up on the next Buy 2 Get 2 Ulta Brand Sale.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I'm really glad that i decided to buy this product and give it a chance. I'll probably never go back to using UD setting spray again! The good thing about this spray is that it works well both underneath and on top of makeup. This spray really does make my makeup last all day, and that is a blessing to me!
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
It was ok. I had the matte set as part of a make up kit I received as a gift. I had to spray it 2-3 times to make sure it was all over. I don't like the fact that it takes so long to dry. It's not very expensive, but I think I will try other brands to compare. I'm not too pleased with this one.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?