BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is an OK drugstore setting spray. I like how after I finish my makeup I can spray this and it feels refreshing and it takes away any powder look. It doesn't look matte or shimmery, it's just have a natural finish. I don't know if this prolonged my makeup staying power or not. So in conclusion I would buy this one as a last option.
Taylor B.
Golden, MS
I love this product. I use this right before I perform with the RBHS colorguard and it keeps my makeup in place through the whole night and especially the preformance
Sarah W.
Lindale, TX
This product does do a good job at keeping my makeup on for the day. The only complaint would have to be that it does take quite a minute or two to dry but after that, it leaves a smooth finish to the skin.
Medelmang K.
I like this product and it smells really good but it doesn't spray in an even mist. More like a splash. So it doesn't evenly cover your face which is frustrating. But it does last all day.
Arnika R.
This product feels so refreshing on my face and I do notice a difference with how long my makeup lasts. A dislike I have is that it does not spray lightly so the application process is not too fun. That is why when applying I have to make sure the spray is far from my face. Anyways, it is a good product for the inexpensive price.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this setting spray so much!!! It's great in price, works the exact same as that $30 spray. I've been an ULTA customer for years, and I will continue to choose their brand over a name brand any day. Continuous deals and coupons on almost all of their products. For the make up junkie or the beginner - CHOOSE ULTA BRAND!!
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Ulta Beauty Matte Setting Spray is amazing! The scent for one is so very pleasant and refreshing! It keeps your makeup in place all day. It's summer time and we've had some crazy hot and sweaty days and my makeup is spot on! I was hot and sweaty and a woman said "oh my gosh, your makeup up... (I braced myself cause I thought it probably looked a mess) is beautiful. This product is fantastic!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this setting spray for my makeup makes it look shiny and really brings out my face and makeup this is my first time trying it really sticky on my face this is really pricey my boyfriend mom gave me this and really recommend this to others :) I love it
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
I love this setting spray. It sets your makeup and helps to eliminate the powder cake face look. I especially to the refreshing most and scent. It helps me to wake up a little bit more in the morning before I leave. It's also much more affordable if you're looking to try out setting spray before committing to a big brand.
Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
Works relatively well for being a "store brand" setting spray. Wish it was longer lasting and was a little lighter wear. Overall I believe I got my money's worth and more with this spray
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?