ULTA Makeup Setting Spray

by ULTA

Makeup Setting Spray - Ulta's Makeup Setting Spray is the perfect solution to maximizing the longevity of your makeup. Spritz under makeup as a primer or over makeup to keep that just-applied, fresh makeup look all day.Benefits:Minimizes melting, cracking and fading of makeup throughout the dayPerformance packed spray includes skin conditioning and moisturizing ingredients while maintinaing a fresh, matte finishContains aloe vera, cucumber extract, sweet almond extract and vitamin E to soothe and nourish the skin - Makeup Setting Spray

ULTA Makeup Setting Spray ? Has anyone used this? I haven't tried it yet and want to know if it actually works well.
Is this good, and is it worth my money ?
Has anyone used this? Thoughts?
Start your review of ULTA Makeup Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
talk about setting spray on a budget. this setting spray works wonders . it leaves a matte finish which i love so much ,it is very light weight but it also depends on how much product you apply . it does keep my makeup in place all day and i highly recommend it .in reviews
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this setting spray for free with a recent Ulta order and I REALLY wanted to love it because it’s super affordable and I love Ulta, but it’s just not for me. It’s easy to apply and it dries quickly, but every time I use it my skin gets super dry and feels dry all day long. This setting spray also really accentuated all of the baby hairs and the imperfections on my face. Which unfortunately isn’t great when I had put on makeup to cover up all of those things!! 🙃 I have normal to combo skin and most setting sprays don’t dry out my face like this one did. Overall, this setting spray did help set my makeup and keep it on all day, but I wouldn’t repurchase it because the negatives definitely outweigh the positives. It retails at $6 for 1oz and $12 for 3oz.
Tierra B.
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Tierra B.
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Tierra B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Setting spray very good quality very easy to apply. It will leave your face very flawless.
Brittany W.
Davenport, IA
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Brittany W.
Great setting spray & it’s an affordable staple to beauty products. I would highly recommend this produc.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Rosie N.
I got this matte setting spray from Ulta, it was honestly okay on my dry skin. Even though it’s a matte product, it didn’t make my face look too dull which I appreciate. My problem with this was the way it applies. The spray bottle abruptly shoots out. When I have to squirm and squint with every squirt, it’s not good. I like a nice mist so it doesn’t move the makeup which it did a few times. I finished this bottle but I wouldn’t buy this, unfortunately.
Buffie M.
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Buffie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Don’t like the wanna be setting spray at all. It’s sticky and doesn’t hold make up at all. Both times my make up faded.
Kate S.
Huber Heights, OH
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Kate S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first time using setting spray. The girl at Ulta swore it would change my life and who am I to turn down a life changing offer?! Especially for under ten dollars! It really is great and gives my makeup a fresh dewy look. I'm officially a setting spray gal!
Maria R.
Fox River Grv, IL
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Maria R.
it was ok. it made my makeup appear matte and stay put for a few hours but didn't last much longer than that. a bit expensive for how little it did but it's one of the better setting sprays that i've used since not many have worked.
Shivani S.
Westbury, NY
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Shivani S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly love this Hyaluronic Acid setting mist ❤️ @colourpopcosmetics first off the mist is sooo fine and smells amazing!! It sets your makeup and looks dewy enough to make your skin look healthy 😃and not oily! If you are looking for a setting mist give this a try you will not be disappointed ❤️ #Glambyshivani #hyaluronicacid #settingspray #skin #skincareproducts #makeup #colorpopcosmetics #colorpop
fgyvgghhkk G.
knowhere
HEAVILY SCENTED. It burned my face and the scent was just too strong for me it smelled like cheap perfume.
Judith Z.
My best friend uses this and she loves it I'm going to have to give it a try she says it's great and it works wonders all night

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bridgett W.
Leighton, AL
il y a 6 mois
Elizabeth B. il y a 6 mois
Personally, I hated it. It made my make up break apart. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Zully S.
il y a 10 mois
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray Does it last all night long?
James A. il y a 10 mois
Good product I recommend it
Michelle C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
il y a 10 mois
ULTA Makeup Setting Spray ? ULTA Pressed Setting Powder . Which do you prefer most? Setting powder or the spray.
Tracy F. il y a 10 mois
Honestly, both . I'm oily though.
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
il y a un an
Alejandra T. il y a un an
Comunidad latina!!!!