Ulta Makeup Removing Towels

by ULTA

Ulta Makeup Removing Towel Set contains two 7" x 7" ultra soft microfiber towels that easily remove makeup, oil, and impurities without cleanser.

Benefits:

•Just add water to cleanse your face and remove all makeup

•Great for sensitive skin

•Each towel features a hanging loop for drying

•Perfect for travel, the gym or everyday cleansing

•Machine washable

How well does this remove your makeup? Does it leave any residue on your face, under eyes, lips.
Start your review of Ulta Makeup Removing Towels!
I was suprised at these. They dont remove my eye makeup, but my primed foundation thats been spackled on with setting spray comes off with no problem. Usaully I have foundation left after a traditional makeup wipe.
Oily / Acne
Lakehurst, NJ
I just got this for Christmas and OMG I am obsessed. I only had minimal makeup but it took everything off, and the cloth is so super soft. I'm excited to wash my fash with this and a full face of makeup.
Combination / Large Pores
Liberty, MS
Awesome makeup towels! There very soft and gets off well yea they do have nice packaging good value an cheap price! I bought them at ulta I highly recommend this to everyone best makeup towels ever!
Hoffman Est, IL
I love these!!! They take makeup right off (much better than makeup removing wipes) plus you can just wash them clean instead of having to purchase new whites often! Would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
This is a must have! You just use water and wipe! Removing mascara is a littte harder, but I’ll just add some micellar water and it works great! These are a great more affordable option to the makeup eraser.
Dry / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Vancouver
I am not good at taking care of my skin. I’m the kind of person who most of the time will fall asleep in my make up. I decided I needed to change my routine but I didn’t want to add a lot of stuff. I bought these because I read it removes make up with out make up remover. And it does! These work so well! This wash cloth has a permanent spot by my sink now.
Oily / Acne, Dark Spots
Clemmons, NC
No need to buy the cleansing cloths when you buy these. Much cheaper in the long run. There are two included so while you have one in the wash, which I do about once a week, you have another to use in the meantime..just switch them out as often as you need. I may buy another package to be sure to have one always handy. I use the micellar water and these and it cleans my makeup right off. Ulta Makeup Removing Towels
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Keizer, OR
I bought these and I won't buy the disposable cloths again! I would give it 5 stars, but it doesn't take all of my waterproof mascara off, but none of the cloths I used ever did either. I have to use coconut oil because the skin around my eyes is extra sensitive.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Chandler, AZ
These makeup remover cloths are pretty good, an alternative to the more pricey Makeup Eraser. I purchase these when Ulta has their Buy 2 get 2 free sales. While you can use these clothes with just hot water, I find if I use a little coconut oil it helps with waterproof mascara especially. These clothes are so much softer for my face that I even use them with micellar water sometimes as well if I don’t grab cotton rounds.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love these makeup remover towels!  I combine it with a nice makeup remover and this towel works amazing to remove all makeup on my face!!  It's so easy because then when I am done with it (I use it a few days in a  row) I can just wash it quick and reuse it then and not have to waste so many cotton swabs on removing my makeup!
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness