BY ULTA #43 in Makeup Sponges

Makeup Blending Sponge Duo - Ulta's Makeup Blending Sponge is a non-latex cosmetic sponge designed for blending liquid and cream makeup. Use the base for cheek, chin, and forehead application and use the pointed tip for hard to reach and delicate areas such as the nose and around the eyes. - Makeup Blending Sponge Duo see more...

• Do these blenders soak up all the product2 Answers
  • What's the best way to clean these?2 Answers
  • I want to try these so bad, are they worth it ?2 Answers
ULTA Makeup Blending Sponge Duo
  • "This is almost exactly like the beauty blender it is very soft and when u get it wet it is twice the size puts on foundation super smooth but it does soake up a little bit of product so I dot my foundation on and the blend it instead of dipping the sponge strait into the product " in 57 reviews
Becca W.
Helena
These are my absolute favorite makeup application sponges. The foam is softer than a beauty blender or Real Techniques sponge. I feel like these blend out my foundation so evenly and softly. It’s a good deal for the price because you get two for around the same amount you pay for one in other brands. I these stay sold out at my local Ulta so it’s almost impossible to find them.
Angelica Y.
dayton, OH
Normally I use brushes to apply my foundation because I didn't like the way the Anastasia blender would blend my makeup out. However, after using these blenders I'll never use anything else. They blend my foundation out perfectly and they contour sponge allows me to set my undereye and make it look flawless. I really like these sponges and hope Ulta keeps them around.
Kianie W.
Boca Raton
These sponges hold enough product to disperse and blend really well. I use it for foundation, concealer, and powder/baking. They’re kinda hard to clean and they stain easy so if you like your sponge to look brand new every time you clean it then this isn’t for you! I haven’t tried beauty blender so I can’t compare but this does the job
Ashley B.
Wilkesboro, NC
The sponges are like normal, nice quality makeup sponges. They don’t leave any weird lines on your face from blending and get the product blended in nicely. I used mine daily and it has yet to let me down. If time comes and I need to replace my blender, I will definitely purchase another Ulta Beauty brand blender.
Melanie M.
Keller, TX
This isn’t quite the right picture, but Ulta sells these amazing beauty blender sponges that are orange and cost like $4. Personally I think they are better then the original beauty blender brand. Plus they are way cheaper! And I don’t feel as bad throwing them away when their life is just gone.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
just as a good as a beauty blender in my opinion. it’s great for concealer and foundation, and blends well. ulta always has a buy one get one free or buy two get two free deal going on and i always stock up during these times! i just recommend always making sure the sponge is wet before using!.
katelyn c.
I was skeptical of using beauty blender-like sponges, but I decided to try these out, and I really like them. They don’t soak up my makeup and I don’t feel like I have to use more to make up for that. My foundation looks beautiful and flawless when applied with these sponges.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
These blend out my makeup pretty well. They are a bit more hard and soak up a little bit more product than the original beauty blender but they are so much cheaper that I think it’s worth it. I can’t justify spending $20 on a sponge!
erika z.
I remember being pleasantly surprised at how soft and squishy these sponges were. I think they're a great alternative to the beauty blender (even though I've never tried the real beauty blender) and they're great for the price.
Courtney H.
These sponges are soft when wet and help blend makeup. I can tell a difference in my makeup when the sponge is not wet. It’s very good alternative to the beauty blender. It ripped in a month. That’s the only con I had.
Alyssa H.
Are sponges any good? Are they soft ?
Desiree L.
What's the best way to clean these?
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
How do these compare the the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ?
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I want to try these so bad, are they worth it ?
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Do these blenders soak up all the product