BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shannen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good eyeliner for the price. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pigmented eyeliner. I would definitely repurchase this in the future. I recommend it to any and everyone.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the liner and the color I got but when it dried it really tightened up my lid, making it uncomfortable. Also when I blinked my eyelids would stick together. Definitely doesn't work for me.
Emily Grace L.
Senatobia, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's alright. It stays on for a good bit, but isn't the easiest to apply or control. Also the applicator is just bleh. Color and coverage is good. Can create a sharp line though.
Shelia H.
Love this liner smooth and never smears I love the black the best. It was easy to use even I had no problem using it. Can't wait to try other products alone this same line
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly nice liquid liner. I couldn't believe the staying power. Didn't have issues with flaking or wearing off. Lasted all day and a good part of the evening.
Lexi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeliner! It goes on easy and it's compact enough for traveling. I prefer a pen liquid but this is a solid alternative
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this Ulta liquid eyeliner much. It wasn't so easy to apply due to a shape of the tip. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product when I want a pop of color. It dries nicely and is very pigmented and vibrant!! I highly recommend.
Eden L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lasts better than most other shimmery liquid liners, no flaking/peeling... even stayed on through a shower! Im sold!
Lindsey W.
Sandusky, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this liner. It wasn't very pigmented. It was watery and it was hard to create a good line.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?