BY ULTA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sheyenne S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Good liquid liner, easy to use especially for a wing, the formula is a bit dry so you kinda have to work fast but other than that it's a pretty good liner, just takes a bit of practice with the wand.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really liked the liner and the color I got but when it dried it really tightened up my lid, making it uncomfortable. Also when I blinked my eyelids would stick together. Definitely doesn't work for me.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a mediocre eyeliner. I will explain with the pros and cons list below--
Pros:
- Color variety
- Thin brush tip makes it easy to throw on a sharp wing or thin line as you please
- Opaque color can be achieved with some building up
- Bottle does not dry out quickly
- Easy to remove

Cons:
- Smudges easily, sometimes smudges downward toward the corner of my eyes throughout the day
- Color not opaque with just one swipe
- Eyeliner takes a few seconds to dry
- Pretty pricey for the quality you get ($10)

Overall, I will use up this eyeliner because it is easy to achieve the look I want if I'm planning to wear makeup for only a few hours. However, I will not repurchase because I'm certain there are better ones out there that are more worth the money.
Emily L.
Sarah, MS
It's alright. It stays on for a good bit, but isn't the easiest to apply or control. Also the applicator is just bleh. Color and coverage is good. Can create a sharp line though.
Shelia H.
Love this liner smooth and never smears I love the black the best. It was easy to use even I had no problem using it. Can't wait to try other products alone this same line
Laura M.
Review for: Gold Glitter more...
This is a flop from the awesome ULTA brand : ( The glitter isn't even noticeable when applied to the inner corner, let alone over eyeshadow. Truly disappointing product.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Surprisingly nice liquid liner. I couldn't believe the staying power. Didn't have issues with flaking or wearing off. Lasted all day and a good part of the evening.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
This is the first ever liquid liner I have ever bought! I had a lot of reservations about switching from a regular pencil to liquid. I was pleasantly surprised! This goes on so easily, dries quickly, stays put, and comes off with make-up remover. I had a very easy time learning wear to put it and drawing a straight line. I got a medium matte brown color, and it's perfect! I believe I paid about $10 which I think is a great price for a quality, brand-name, not-found-in-drug-stores product,
Jennie L.
First off, I thought the price for this item was too high (retails for $10 of 0.05 fl. oz). I did however really like the color. It is a darker purple with blue under tones and has an iridescent sheen. This eye liner was easy to apply and lasted all day, however, when I went to remove the eye liner, I had a terrible time getting it off. It would only come off in huge chunks and I lost several eyelashes while try to remove it. If you buy this product buy some heavy duty eye makeup remover also!
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this as part of a buy 2 get 2 ulta deal. I'm not super impressed by the glitter version. When used I got more gel than glitter and the application was sort of clumpy. Luckily I wasn't looking for a tight line. That being said once the glitter I got (rose) was very pretty and lasted all night. The product was okay for being free but I wouldn't buy again.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Anyone else thinks this product smudge too easily? or i just have an oily face

back