BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really liked the liner and the color I got but when it dried it really tightened up my lid, making it uncomfortable. Also when I blinked my eyelids would stick together. Definitely doesn't work for me.
Emily Grace L.
Senatobia, MS
It's alright. It stays on for a good bit, but isn't the easiest to apply or control. Also the applicator is just bleh. Color and coverage is good. Can create a sharp line though.
Shelia H.
Love this liner smooth and never smears I love the black the best. It was easy to use even I had no problem using it. Can't wait to try other products alone this same line
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Surprisingly nice liquid liner. I couldn't believe the staying power. Didn't have issues with flaking or wearing off. Lasted all day and a good part of the evening.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
This is the first ever liquid liner I have ever bought! I had a lot of reservations about switching from a regular pencil to liquid. I was pleasantly surprised! This goes on so easily, dries quickly, stays put, and comes off with make-up remover. I had a very easy time learning wear to put it and drawing a straight line. I got a medium matte brown color, and it's perfect! I believe I paid about $10 which I think is a great price for a quality, brand-name, not-found-in-drug-stores product,
Jennie L.
First off, I thought the price for this item was too high (retails for $10 of 0.05 fl. oz). I did however really like the color. It is a darker purple with blue under tones and has an iridescent sheen. This eye liner was easy to apply and lasted all day, however, when I went to remove the eye liner, I had a terrible time getting it off. It would only come off in huge chunks and I lost several eyelashes while try to remove it. If you buy this product buy some heavy duty eye makeup remover also!
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this as part of a buy 2 get 2 ulta deal. I'm not super impressed by the glitter version. When used I got more gel than glitter and the application was sort of clumpy. Luckily I wasn't looking for a tight line. That being said once the glitter I got (rose) was very pretty and lasted all night. The product was okay for being free but I wouldn't buy again.
Shelby A.
Wylie
This is so gross! It's an absolute no' it smudged after every application. Was runny, and the application brush was cheaply made! The product would clump and cause my eyeliner to seem very very thick,
I wouldn't recommend this product at all! 😤 wasted my money!
Karizma G.
Long Beach, CA
I only bought this because it was on sale and I have been wanting to try this color. But it isn't as pigmented as it could be. it shows up very light and the consistency doesn't work well when you layer it. you have to play with it and find a way for it to work for you. it's a pretty color when it applies right.
Bri B.
No, no, no, no.... just No. Firstly, this stuff is way overpriced at $10 and quality is sub par. I purchased the black pearl color and it hardly shows up, doesn't go on well and doesn't stay put. Not a fan at all.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?