BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lyss n.
I have the black one. It's pretty decent about not flaking off, which is nice bc I have sensitive eyes. It can be easy to smudge and mess up during application, tho I admit to not being super talented at this part.
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
I have just about all these colors, they are very affordable and highly pigmented. I purchased at Ulta, I love using different color liners, it last pretty good I would purchase again! Love the colors the have!! A must have
jessica D.
I was not a big fan of this product. I found this to be very difficult to apply. It was very messy and smudged very easily. The price was not too bad as I usually spend this much but I probably will not buy again.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
These eyeliner are! Cute cause there's different colors to choose from , although For me personally it rubbed off easily. Easy to apply but doesn't last long. The price was okay for the type of product I received
Chelsea V.
To me this product compares to my favorite stila liquid liner, and it's consistent in color and application! It's cheap and easy to use I would recommend this to someone who is beginning with makeup definitely
Alixx B.
This product wasn't that bad but it wasn't that great. It was really watery and the formula was runny. I liked the price and the packaging. I don't think I'll be buying this product again or recommending it.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
I could not find my favorite liners at ulta so I ended up buying this and I'm glad I did!! These are super easy to use, glides on easily, true to color, stays on for a long time, they are not waterproof...
Sheyenne S.
Albuquerque, NM
Good liquid liner, easy to use especially for a wing, the formula is a bit dry so you kinda have to work fast but other than that it's a pretty good liner, just takes a bit of practice with the wand.
Shannen G.
This is a pretty good eyeliner for the price. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pigmented eyeliner. I would definitely repurchase this in the future. I recommend it to any and everyone.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really liked the liner and the color I got but when it dried it really tightened up my lid, making it uncomfortable. Also when I blinked my eyelids would stick together. Definitely doesn't work for me.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?