BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shannen G.
This is a pretty good eyeliner for the price. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pigmented eyeliner. I would definitely repurchase this in the future. I recommend it to any and everyone.
Sheyenne S.
Albuquerque, NM
Good liquid liner, easy to use especially for a wing, the formula is a bit dry so you kinda have to work fast but other than that it's a pretty good liner, just takes a bit of practice with the wand.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really liked the liner and the color I got but when it dried it really tightened up my lid, making it uncomfortable. Also when I blinked my eyelids would stick together. Definitely doesn't work for me.
Emily Grace L.
Senatobia, MS
It's alright. It stays on for a good bit, but isn't the easiest to apply or control. Also the applicator is just bleh. Color and coverage is good. Can create a sharp line though.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Surprisingly nice liquid liner. I couldn't believe the staying power. Didn't have issues with flaking or wearing off. Lasted all day and a good part of the evening.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a mediocre eyeliner. I will explain with the pros and cons list below--
Pros:
- Color variety
- Thin brush tip makes it easy to throw on a sharp wing or thin line as you please
- Opaque color can be achieved with some building up
- Bottle does not dry out quickly
- Easy to remove

Cons:
- Smudges easily, sometimes smudges downward toward the corner of my eyes throughout the day
- Color not opaque with just one swipe
- Eyeliner takes a few seconds to dry
- Pretty pricey for the quality you get ($10)

Overall, I will use up this eyeliner because it is easy to achieve the look I want if I'm planning to wear makeup for only a few hours. However, I will not repurchase because I'm certain there are better ones out there that are more worth the money.
Yessenia L.
As a Ulta loyalist I love their brand and but this might have been the exception. I was on the look or for colorful liners to add a color of pop to some of my looks so I headed to Ulta and purchased a few but while the colors were cute the pigmentation and liquid was the worst ! It rubs off so easily and don't last all day , I definitely won't recommend this product to family and friends.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
One of the better liquid eyeliner brands I've ever used. I always get the darkest black I can find, and this one is great. It doesn't dry shiny like some of the cheaper ones normally do, and it stays on fairly well throughout the day. The one downside is, it is very runny when touched by any moisture whatsoever, but it's also easy to touch-up if needed.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I got this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and I thought the color was really pretty however it didn't really last that long on the lids. Also when removing it with a makeup wipe it kind of all just flaked off which also felt weird.
Samantha K.
I got this product for free during one of Ulta's promos and ended up loving it! I wasn't sure how the quality would be, but was pleasantly surprised. The brush is small and precise and the formula is nice. I'm not a pro, but this was so easy to apply. Even slept in it once and nothing moved. Highly recommend!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?