BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

Kat M.
Cordell , OK
I loved this product. It went on so smoothly. The only bad thing about it was it was pretty small so I used it up quick in a couple months. It wasn’t too expensive. I still do recommend to others to try and see how they like it.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Matte Black more...
First of all, this lasted through my amazingly adventurous but sweaty, humid vacation in Thailand WAY better than my Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner liner!! That ish just flaked/melted/disappeared off my face real quick. that should say enough haha. The applicator on this Ulta liner is smooth and easy to control. It's the perfect width for a sharp cateye with a steady hand. My go-to liner now!!!
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
These eyeliners are such a toss up for me. I LOVE the glitter eyeliners and use them often for my inner corner. I highly recommend the rose gold glitter. On the other hand, the more opaque liners are kind of a miss for me. They rub off easily and don't last all day. I also don't find them to be as pigmented as other prestige brands. I do like the brush. It's think enough to get a think crisp wrong. I would recommend to people who are wanting to brand out and begin practicing liquid liners.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Well they say you get what you pay for and that is very true with this product. While the packaging is absolutely adorable the product is only so/so for me. The glitter sadly isn't as intense as I would like. And not that I wear my makeup for hours and hours but I also don't expect my liner to begin to flake off after only 3 hours. Which thus product totally and sadly did. I recommend the Urban Decay glitter liners before these any day.
Yessenia L.
As a Ulta loyalist I love their brand and but this might have been the exception. I was on the look or for colorful liners to add a color of pop to some of my looks so I headed to Ulta and purchased a few but while the colors were cute the pigmentation and liquid was the worst ! It rubs off so easily and don't last all day , I definitely won't recommend this product to family and friends.
Wanda C.
Lakeland, FL
Love the color.  I obsess over liquid liners - cat eye is life!  But it's quite dry, making it look like it's going to come off right away.  It's hard to remember not to rub my eyes sometimes, and I am sure if I rubbed when I'm wearing this it wouldn't be there for long.  But again, I love the color and for that and the price I love it!
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
One of the better liquid eyeliner brands I've ever used. I always get the darkest black I can find, and this one is great. It doesn't dry shiny like some of the cheaper ones normally do, and it stays on fairly well throughout the day. The one downside is, it is very runny when touched by any moisture whatsoever, but it's also easy to touch-up if needed.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I got this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and I thought the color was really pretty however it didn't really last that long on the lids. Also when removing it with a makeup wipe it kind of all just flaked off which also felt weird.
Lindsey V.
I love this eyeliner!! Super affordable too. I have it in the metallic brown and green. This is definitely a product that you are doing to need to know how to use otherwise you are going to look like a hot mess. But it is super pigmented and its way better then the Kat Von D lightning liners, which were discontinued. The only thing that sucks is there isn't MORE COLORS.
Linda V.
Extremely disappointed in this product. For the price, it is definitely not worth it. I purchased the matte black. I really loved the thin brush which made if easy to apply, but it easily bleeds and smears easily and will not last the whole day even with primer. I would not recommend this product.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Anyone else thinks this product smudge too easily? or i just have an oily face

back