BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yessenia L.
As a Ulta loyalist I love their brand and but this might have been the exception. I was on the look or for colorful liners to add a color of pop to some of my looks so I headed to Ulta and purchased a few but while the colors were cute the pigmentation and liquid was the worst ! It rubs off so easily and don't last all day , I definitely won't recommend this product to family and friends.
Wanda C.
Lakeland, FL
Love the color.  I obsess over liquid liners - cat eye is life!  But it's quite dry, making it look like it's going to come off right away.  It's hard to remember not to rub my eyes sometimes, and I am sure if I rubbed when I'm wearing this it wouldn't be there for long.  But again, I love the color and for that and the price I love it!
Lindsey V.
I love this eyeliner!! Super affordable too. I have it in the metallic brown and green. This is definitely a product that you are doing to need to know how to use otherwise you are going to look like a hot mess. But it is super pigmented and its way better then the Kat Von D lightning liners, which were discontinued. The only thing that sucks is there isn't MORE COLORS.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
One of the better liquid eyeliner brands I've ever used. I always get the darkest black I can find, and this one is great. It doesn't dry shiny like some of the cheaper ones normally do, and it stays on fairly well throughout the day. The one downside is, it is very runny when touched by any moisture whatsoever, but it's also easy to touch-up if needed.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I got this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and I thought the color was really pretty however it didn't really last that long on the lids. Also when removing it with a makeup wipe it kind of all just flaked off which also felt weird.
Linda V.
Extremely disappointed in this product. For the price, it is definitely not worth it. I purchased the matte black. I really loved the thin brush which made if easy to apply, but it easily bleeds and smears easily and will not last the whole day even with primer. I would not recommend this product.
Samantha K.
I got this product for free during one of Ulta's promos and ended up loving it! I wasn't sure how the quality would be, but was pleasantly surprised. The brush is small and precise and the formula is nice. I'm not a pro, but this was so easy to apply. Even slept in it once and nothing moved. Highly recommend!
Juliet L.
This liner did not work for me.  I got it in black and it was pigmented at first but after a few hours of wear, it started flaking off.  It was really strange and then it started smudging.  I definitely don't recommend this liner unless you want panda eyes.
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
I use the multicolor glitter liner, and it's gorgeous! The formula stays on, doesn't smear (even with water), but also washes off easily at the end of the day. It's also incredibly easy to apply. Great for the price, I only wish there was more!
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
I love ulta's liquid liner. Its my go to for everyday. It's been hard for me to find eye liner that last all day and does smear. This stuff is exactly what I was looking for. It last all day and never smears. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?