BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Wanda C.
Lakeland, FL
Love the color.  I obsess over liquid liners - cat eye is life!  But it's quite dry, making it look like it's going to come off right away.  It's hard to remember not to rub my eyes sometimes, and I am sure if I rubbed when I'm wearing this it wouldn't be there for long.  But again, I love the color and for that and the price I love it!
Lindsey V.
I love this eyeliner!! Super affordable too. I have it in the metallic brown and green. This is definitely a product that you are doing to need to know how to use otherwise you are going to look like a hot mess. But it is super pigmented and its way better then the Kat Von D lightning liners, which were discontinued. The only thing that sucks is there isn't MORE COLORS.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I got this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and I thought the color was really pretty however it didn't really last that long on the lids. Also when removing it with a makeup wipe it kind of all just flaked off which also felt weird.
Linda V.
Extremely disappointed in this product. For the price, it is definitely not worth it. I purchased the matte black. I really loved the thin brush which made if easy to apply, but it easily bleeds and smears easily and will not last the whole day even with primer. I would not recommend this product.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I'm a huge fan of Ulta liquid liner especially the rose gold shade it's bold , easy to apply , and not difficult to remove like other liners that I've tried in the past
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
I love ulta's liquid liner. Its my go to for everyday. It's been hard for me to find eye liner that last all day and does smear. This stuff is exactly what I was looking for. It last all day and never smears. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Melissa T.
Huntsville
Really like th brush and how smooth it goes on. I bought one with glitter and I’m not crazy about that part. But over all I really like it. Gave four stars bc it flakes off on the wing area. And I have to reapply a lot. :(
Gabby D.
san Antonio, TX
These eyeliner are! Cute cause there's different colors to choose from , although For me personally it rubbed off easily. Easy to apply but doesn't last long. The price was okay for the type of product I received
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
I have just about all these colors, they are very affordable and highly pigmented. I purchased at Ulta, I love using different color liners, it last pretty good I would purchase again! Love the colors the have!! A must have
Chelsea V.
To me this product compares to my favorite stila liquid liner, and it's consistent in color and application! It's cheap and easy to use I would recommend this to someone who is beginning with makeup definitely
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?