BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennie L.
First off, I thought the price for this item was too high (retails for $10 of 0.05 fl. oz). I did however really like the color. It is a darker purple with blue under tones and has an iridescent sheen. This eye liner was easy to apply and lasted all day, however, when I went to remove the eye liner, I had a terrible time getting it off. It would only come off in huge chunks and I lost several eyelashes while try to remove it. If you buy this product buy some heavy duty eye makeup remover also!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
This is the first ever liquid liner I have ever bought! I had a lot of reservations about switching from a regular pencil to liquid. I was pleasantly surprised! This goes on so easily, dries quickly, stays put, and comes off with make-up remover. I had a very easy time learning wear to put it and drawing a straight line. I got a medium matte brown color, and it's perfect! I believe I paid about $10 which I think is a great price for a quality, brand-name, not-found-in-drug-stores product,
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this as part of a buy 2 get 2 ulta deal. I'm not super impressed by the glitter version. When used I got more gel than glitter and the application was sort of clumpy. Luckily I wasn't looking for a tight line. That being said once the glitter I got (rose) was very pretty and lasted all night. The product was okay for being free but I wouldn't buy again.
Bri B.
No, no, no, no.... just No. Firstly, this stuff is way overpriced at $10 and quality is sub par. I purchased the black pearl color and it hardly shows up, doesn't go on well and doesn't stay put. Not a fan at all.
Korrin W.
Bangor, PA
This liner was one of the best ones I have used by far however $10 is a little expensive for this product it is a thin brush and I would definitely buy it again
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
There are so many better cheap liquid eyeliners. This one is very streaky and Isn't as easy to apply. I would definitely buy a different one.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this in the purple shade to do a full face of ulta beauty makeup on my yt channel. This was my favorite item I love the brightness and opaqness of this liner . I would compare it to Wet N Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner just has a longer thinner brush .
I do feel like others it's a bit over priced at 10.00 when you can grab a megaliner for about 5.00.
I would pick up another shade if they went on sale
No flaking on me .
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
These eyeliners are such a toss up for me. I LOVE the glitter eyeliners and use them often for my inner corner. I highly recommend the rose gold glitter. On the other hand, the more opaque liners are kind of a miss for me. They rub off easily and don't last all day. I also don't find them to be as pigmented as other prestige brands. I do like the brush. It's think enough to get a think crisp wrong. I would recommend to people who are wanting to brand out and begin practicing liquid liners.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
I do not use liquid liner in my daily make up routine. The only liquid liner I have tried is elf because I didn't know much about this at the time. Recently, I purchased the ulta brand because I was looking for a longer lasting and matte liner. I totally stand by the ulta liquid liner. It lasts all day and goes on without a transparent color. The brush is also very easy to use! Highly recommend this liner if you are looking for a good price and great quality.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Well they say you get what you pay for and that is very true with this product. While the packaging is absolutely adorable the product is only so/so for me. The glitter sadly isn't as intense as I would like. And not that I wear my makeup for hours and hours but I also don't expect my liner to begin to flake off after only 3 hours. Which thus product totally and sadly did. I recommend the Urban Decay glitter liners before these any day.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?