ULTA Liquid Liner
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- Color variety
- Thin brush tip makes it easy to throw on a sharp wing or thin line as you please
- Opaque color can be achieved with some building up
- Bottle does not dry out quickly
- Easy to remove
- Smudges easily, sometimes smudges downward toward the corner of my eyes throughout the day
- Color not opaque with just one swipe
- Eyeliner takes a few seconds to dry
- Pretty pricey for the quality you get ($10)
Overall, I will use up this eyeliner because it is easy to achieve the look I want if I'm planning to wear makeup for only a few hours. However, I will not repurchase because I'm certain there are better ones out there that are more worth the money.
I do feel like others it's a bit over priced at 10.00 when you can grab a megaliner for about 5.00.
I would pick up another shade if they went on sale
No flaking on me .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos