BY ULTA

Liquid Liner - Ulta Liquid liner goes on smoothly and dries fast for long-lasting vibrant color. The super slim and innovative felt tip makes this liner glide with precision and ease. Decadent color, enduring resilience, and a creamy smooth application make this liquid liner rise above the rest. Create endless looks with super saturated mattes, vibrant pearls and multi-faceted glitter shades. Use alone or layer to create unique looks. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.05 - 0.08 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

• Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?2 Answers
  • Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
I loved this product. It went on so smoothly. The only bad thing about it was it was pretty small so I used it up quick in a couple months. It wasn’t too expensive. I still do recommend to others to try and see how they like it.
Rachel W.
Review for: Matte Black more...
First of all, this lasted through my amazingly adventurous but sweaty, humid vacation in Thailand WAY better than my Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner liner!! That ish just flaked/melted/disappeared off my face real quick. that should say enough haha. The applicator on this Ulta liner is smooth and easy to control. It's the perfect width for a sharp cateye with a steady hand. My go-to liner now!!!
Melissa T.
Huntsville
Really like th brush and how smooth it goes on. I bought one with glitter and I’m not crazy about that part. But over all I really like it. Gave four stars bc it flakes off on the wing area. And I have to reapply a lot. :(
Laura M.
Review for: Gold Glitter more...
This is a flop from the awesome ULTA brand : ( The glitter isn't even noticeable when applied to the inner corner, let alone over eyeshadow. Truly disappointing product.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I'm a huge fan of Ulta liquid liner especially the rose gold shade it's bold , easy to apply , and not difficult to remove like other liners that I've tried in the past
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a mediocre eyeliner. I will explain with the pros and cons list below--
Pros:
- Color variety
- Thin brush tip makes it easy to throw on a sharp wing or thin line as you please
- Opaque color can be achieved with some building up
- Bottle does not dry out quickly
- Easy to remove

Cons:
- Smudges easily, sometimes smudges downward toward the corner of my eyes throughout the day
- Color not opaque with just one swipe
- Eyeliner takes a few seconds to dry
- Pretty pricey for the quality you get ($10)

Overall, I will use up this eyeliner because it is easy to achieve the look I want if I'm planning to wear makeup for only a few hours. However, I will not repurchase because I'm certain there are better ones out there that are more worth the money.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this in the purple shade to do a full face of ulta beauty makeup on my yt channel. This was my favorite item I love the brightness and opaqness of this liner . I would compare it to Wet N Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner just has a longer thinner brush .
I do feel like others it's a bit over priced at 10.00 when you can grab a megaliner for about 5.00.
I would pick up another shade if they went on sale
No flaking on me .
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
I do not use liquid liner in my daily make up routine. The only liquid liner I have tried is elf because I didn't know much about this at the time. Recently, I purchased the ulta brand because I was looking for a longer lasting and matte liner. I totally stand by the ulta liquid liner. It lasts all day and goes on without a transparent color. The brush is also very easy to use! Highly recommend this liner if you are looking for a good price and great quality.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
These eyeliners are such a toss up for me. I LOVE the glitter eyeliners and use them often for my inner corner. I highly recommend the rose gold glitter. On the other hand, the more opaque liners are kind of a miss for me. They rub off easily and don't last all day. I also don't find them to be as pigmented as other prestige brands. I do like the brush. It's think enough to get a think crisp wrong. I would recommend to people who are wanting to brand out and begin practicing liquid liners.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Well they say you get what you pay for and that is very true with this product. While the packaging is absolutely adorable the product is only so/so for me. The glitter sadly isn't as intense as I would like. And not that I wear my makeup for hours and hours but I also don't expect my liner to begin to flake off after only 3 hours. Which thus product totally and sadly did. I recommend the Urban Decay glitter liners before these any day.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really expensive. And is the tip of the liner brush real thin ?
Paige M.
Does this eyeliner stay on with out concealer, primer, or eyeshadow?