ULTA Lipstick

by ULTA

Lipstick - Ulta's Lipstick gives full, rich color in a long-lasting formula. Shea butter and hyaluronic filling spheres penetrate lips and provide moisturization and fills in lip lines and wrinkles for a soft and smooth pout. Gluten-free. - Lipstick

Are these lipsticks long wearing?
Can I get this for free in the mail box ?
How many of you use this?
Start your review of ULTA Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“I'm a hugeeee fan of their lipstick!!! They have a beautiful selection of colors and they are all super creamy and pigmented. The price is also super adorable especially when they have their buy two get two sale. Really recommend them!!” in 20 reviews
“Ulta hits the jackpot on their lipsticks! They are long lasting and I haven't had many problems with bleeding except the mulberry shade. Just use lip liner with the, though and they're excellent!” in 13 reviews
“...byut i can say that the nude one i really like. They are also a little moisturizing and don't leave your skin all dry after a couple of hours of wearing it. ;)” in 11 reviews
Fresno
Review for: Cherry Picked 202 (medium true red cream)
I love red lipsticks. There are so many that you can tell the difference. This color met my expectations. It had a beautiful packaging. I repeatedly use the it and I would definitely buy this color again.
Jefferson City
It’s alright, very creamy and the shade is pretty pigmented. I can’t say I loved it as much as I like my Colourpop liquid lippies, but I didn’t notice any problems. Its pretty affordable for what you get.
Key West, FL
Great lipstick and they have lots of beautiful colors to choose from. When you get them during a sale, it makes them even better! Not long wearing, but they are easy to reapply.
Courtland
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Just Peachy 207 (sheer medium peach with shimmer)
I love the way it feels on my lips. Not too heavy or sticky and does not get on my teeth. Love the color. Last for several hours before I need to reapply. Would highly recommend this product!
Crawfordville, FL
Review for: Plum Crazy 217 (medium plum with shimmer)
This did skip when first applied but if you apply with a lip brush it was a beautiful color!! Always apply with lip liner and seal with a gloss for the best lip look!!
Fort Worth, TX
This is my absolute favorite lipstick. It goes on smoothly and has such a beautiful color upon application. Unlike most lipsticks, it stays on for a long time and doesn’t dry out my lips!
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Pink Sunset 241 (medium soft brown pink creme)
This is a pretty color. It's affordable at Ulta. It goes on smoothly. It last a long time. It's easy to apply. I will buy it again because it met my expectations. I recommend it to others! Buy it. You will like it.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Totally Berried 247 (deep berry with shimmer)
Me gusto este labial es cremoso y suave y el color es hermoso.es color berry profundo De esta formula tienen muchos tonos en colores rosa. Son hermosos ULTA Matte Lipstick
Stillwater, OK
Great pigment and application. It's long lasting and perfect color for summer! A little more expensive than I'd like to pay but worth it! I use it a lot and am always pleased
I have the Mauve Memories color and absolutely love the color of it! It is a lipstick that transfers and does not stay on long if you are drinking or eating something. It does feel hydrating to my lips while on but once it has wore off a little my lips tend to dry out. If I found this color in another brand of lipstick that was hydrating and lasted on your lips instead of on cups I would consider giving it a try. But for the time being I will stick with ULTA.