ULTA Lip Gloss Stain

by ULTA

Lip Gloss Stain - The Ulta Lip Gloss Stain has a unique formula that provides the rich color of a lip stain and the shiny finish of a lip gloss, all while keeping your lips hydrated with jojoba seed oil and Vitamin E.Benefits:A unique, pointed tip applicator allows for increased precision for color applicationJojoba seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and Vitamin E has nourishing benefits to keep lips hydratedOpaque, glossy finishGluten free, mineral oil freeVegan - Lip Gloss Stain

Is this matte or glossy? Does it stay well. I am having an awful time finding affordable lip color that lasts without getting patchy. Help?!?! I need reliable color. If not this, any suggestions?
Is there much transfer or bleeding?
Is this stain matte? And how pigmented is it?
Start your review of ULTA Lip Gloss Stain!
Product Highlights
...glosses are wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a long lasting lip stain. Perfect for going out or every day use. in reviews
This lipgloss is AMAZING!!!! it's has a pretty color to it and it's glossy and smooth/ gentlein reviews
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I got a sample of this and I really didn’t like it... the color payoff was decent but it feathered like crazy! It also didn’t last as long as most stains I’ve used do. It also goes on a little thick.
Sarah S.
Rockford, MI
ULTA Lip Gloss Stain uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Monarchy (medium mauve), Duchess (deep berry)
My only issue with this is it feels like a liquid lip. Its kinda drying in my opinion and feels a bit tacky. To get the stain affect i recommend blotting your lips to get the excess off because a lot of product comes of. I do like the shine that it has. Ill probably buy a few more colors after i test it more.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
I was pleasantly surprised with this Lip Gloss Stain! I absolutely love stains, and although this isn't my most favorite one, I did like it! I love the applicator and they have super cute colors. It does go on a little tacky and I don't feel like it lasts as longs as other brands but for the price I really liked it!
Ana V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Treason (medium blue red)
Got this lips stain from ultra a while back and it is a really pretty color. I highly recommend it.
Lediona A.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Treason (medium blue red)
I have a thing for red lipsticks/lip glosses and this is a great shade. Long lasting but not a phenomenal product. For the price point I think it is a good Ulta product to try out. I actually got this as a present and the tube is a bit smaller than the full product.
Lynzie M.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Duchess (deep berry)
At first when I tried this product I wasn’t expecting to much because to me a lip stains should have color but not too much where it doesn’t look natural at least the color I chose. But when I put it on it was super smooth not to sticky and the stain stayed on my lips for a while I can say I was impressed
Julie E.
Fife, WA
ULTA Lip Gloss Stain uploaded by Julie E.
The ulta lip gloss stains are one of my favorite go to lip products. They are easy to apply and leave a great stain that lasts a while. They do have a tad of the sticky lip gloss feel to them but that doesn't last long.
Miranda H.
Guntersville, AL
Love this lip stain, it's creamy and soft. Long lasting and great for events or just a dramatic lip change
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
Ulta's Lip gloss stain is great. I have a few different shades and they are super at an affordable price. I have found after application if you blot them with a sponge, you won't get the smearing on your teeth.
Mitzi V.
Fillmore, CA
Review for: Treason (medium blue red)
Just bought this at my local Ulta. It’s definitely worth the price. It’s long lasting but after awhile feels dry. I love how it’s not sticky! And it reminds me of the Anastasia lip gloss. It has good pigment. Would definitely recommend this. LOVE IT💛