BY ULTA

Lip Crayon - Get great, long-lasting lip color with Ulta's Lip Crayons.(0.1 oz.) - Lip Crayon see more...

• How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer o...2 Answers
  • Is this moist and does it feather?6 Answers
  • Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before an...1 Answers
ULTA Lip Crayon
  • "These are my favorite lip wear. I've never been a fan of lip gloss, and don't like the dryness of lipstick but this is a perfect medium. It doesn't have the stickiness of lip gloss but still leaves a creamy feel and the color lasts for several hours. My favorite color is the raspberry rose. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love Ultas lip Crayons. They are long lasting moisturizing and they feel great on! Plus there are SOO many color options for you to choose from. Also I love how easy they are to apply. If you don't have a lip liner it is still perfectly fine! :)" in 5 reviews
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I have the original (older) version of the Ulta Lip Crayon in "sweet dreams". It's a very light shade of pink. The crayon glides on silky smooth and adds a beautiful soft pink shade to your lips. I actually like to use it all over my lips because the color is so pretty on me!
Abby B.
Massillon , OH
I like the colors, and how they are not too overpowering, but more of a soft color with some containing shimmer. They don't last that long but they are still cute.
Mackenzie A.
Southport
Love love love this for when I need to add color on my lips but don’t want them too glossy looking. Perfect for the office, keep one in my car at all times!
Natalie M.
Meh. It's not the best and its not the worst. the color shows up and it does not irritate my skin. I do shop at ULTA a lot if I need beauty products.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I have a hard time finding a crayon that doesn't make my skin feel super dry. This did the trick and gave me a nice light color for the work place.
Courtney M.
Morgan City, LA
I have this lip crayon in Date Night. I LOVE the color, but the quality is not the best. It lasts about two hours and then starts flaking off.
Rikki T.
Bryant , AR
I just discovered this stuff. I'm a self proclaimed lip snob so finding this was a miracle. It goes in smooth and stays on for hours. Love it!
Melissa R.
Elma
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product with a wide variety of colors to choose from, long lasting and affordable. Highly recommend and will definitely buy again
Stefany B.
Chehalis, WA
Go on so smooth! Color stays in place pretty decently. Love this stuff. The pink can be a bit too pink sometimes but it's not awful.
Mackenzie N.
I love this Ulta Lip Crayon! The only thing bad is that it's thick, so it's hard to get it applied precisely. An overall good product
Yessi T.
Is this moist and does it feather?
Cassandra S.
Kingwood, TX
How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer onto lips I have dark lips so it hard to see any color
naf C.
Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before and they easily melt on my lips. I don't think my lips are warm for them to melt.