BY ULTA

Lip Crayon - Get great, long-lasting lip color with Ulta's Lip Crayons.(0.1 oz.) - Lip Crayon see more...

• How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer o...2 Answers
  • Is this moist and does it feather?6 Answers
  • Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before an...1 Answers
ULTA Lip Crayon
  • "These are my favorite lip wear. I've never been a fan of lip gloss, and don't like the dryness of lipstick but this is a perfect medium. It doesn't have the stickiness of lip gloss but still leaves a creamy feel and the color lasts for several hours. My favorite color is the raspberry rose. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love Ultas lip Crayons. They are long lasting moisturizing and they feel great on! Plus there are SOO many color options for you to choose from. Also I love how easy they are to apply. If you don't have a lip liner it is still perfectly fine! :)" in 5 reviews
Rachael D.
Bountiful, UT
I worked at Ulta during the Christmas season (busy season) and I wore one of this lippies everyday. They never dried my lips out and the color lasted all day. In my book that is a win win! One of my favorite products in the Ulta line.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
These lip crayons come in a variety of colors. They are affordable and always in stock. The color doesn't last all day but for the quality and price of them it's worth it to reapply.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: American Girl more...
The first time I use this product I was totally inlove, I love the easy twists function of it.Less mess when applying, I love how rich the color is, and lasts long on your lips.I definitely recommend this product and it is very affordable too.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have this product in a deep red and it is perfect! This lip crayon is very build able so it is great if you want a very subtle red or if you want a daring bold lip!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This is such a fun lip stick to use. It goes on easily and it has a nice even color. It doesn't dry out my lips and they have lots of colors to choose from. Thus one is nice because I am not a huge fan of matte
Christine D.
Somerdale, NJ
I recently got the Ulta lip crayon in Sweet Dreams and it was so me. I love light, frosty lip colors, so this one was perfect. I then got a few more and was pleasantly surprised. Easy application and staying power! Give them a try!
Sam R.
Mac has better I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta doesn't you just throw away the container
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I have the original (older) version of the Ulta Lip Crayon in "sweet dreams". It's a very light shade of pink. The crayon glides on silky smooth and adds a beautiful soft pink shade to your lips. I actually like to use it all over my lips because the color is so pretty on me!
Abby B.
Massillon , OH
I like the colors, and how they are not too overpowering, but more of a soft color with some containing shimmer. They don't last that long but they are still cute.
Rebecca M.
Woodstock
Great selection of colors! This lip crayon is really great with giving full coverage! Easy application also makes it a great product
Yessi T.
Is this moist and does it feather?
Cassandra S.
Kingwood, TX
How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer onto lips I have dark lips so it hard to see any color
naf C.
Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before and they easily melt on my lips. I don't think my lips are warm for them to melt.