BY ULTA

Lip Crayon - Get great, long-lasting lip color with Ulta's Lip Crayons.(0.1 oz.) - Lip Crayon see more...

• How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer o...2 Answers
  • Is this moist and does it feather?6 Answers
  • Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before an...1 Answers
ULTA Lip Crayon
  • "These are my favorite lip wear. I've never been a fan of lip gloss, and don't like the dryness of lipstick but this is a perfect medium. It doesn't have the stickiness of lip gloss but still leaves a creamy feel and the color lasts for several hours. My favorite color is the raspberry rose. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love Ultas lip Crayons. They are long lasting moisturizing and they feel great on! Plus there are SOO many color options for you to choose from. Also I love how easy they are to apply. If you don't have a lip liner it is still perfectly fine! :)" in 5 reviews
Danielle H.
I absolutely love Ulta lip crayon! It is so smooth and moisturizing. It's so hard to find a product that is not only a great color but most uridine as well. There are so many different shades to choose from, there is definitely something for everyone.
Sarah K.
Saint Johns, FL
Holly C.
Spokane, WA
Love the colors, they're so pretty, and love the hydrating feel this gives my lips! Other than that, it's more like a tintedip gloss. It comes off in what feels like five minutes, I'd have to keep reapplying this all day to get it to show, and for that reason I won't be buying it again. For pretty colors and hydrated lips though, it's a yes.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
Review for: Love Story more...
Nice lip crayon. It's very sheer but if you want something subtle then it's perfect. It's easy to apply, easier than most lipsticks. Last pretty long. It kinda stains my lips so it lasts even longer. I will be buying more.
Jessica A.
I received the lip crayon in a gift from Ulta and was not super impressed. The pigment is nice and easy to apply, however it broke off while I was trying to apply. I may purchase again to see if I would have better luck next time.
Ary S.
Love this! Its smooth and the color selection is amazing! I like the added moisture and that it can easily be applied. The packaging is the exact same as other more expensive brands. I have 3 of these! They are awesome.
Karissa A.
Review for: Coral Kiss more...
I love this product it stays all day long and still keeps its color. I have to apply this twice a day but I still love this color. I think this has a affordable price to it . I would recommend this to you.
Rachael D.
Bountiful, UT
I worked at Ulta during the Christmas season (busy season) and I wore one of this lippies everyday. They never dried my lips out and the color lasted all day. In my book that is a win win! One of my favorite products in the Ulta line.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
These lip crayons come in a variety of colors. They are affordable and always in stock. The color doesn't last all day but for the quality and price of them it's worth it to reapply.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: American Girl more...
The first time I use this product I was totally inlove, I love the easy twists function of it.Less mess when applying, I love how rich the color is, and lasts long on your lips.I definitely recommend this product and it is very affordable too.
Yessi T.
Is this moist and does it feather?
Cassandra S.
Kingwood, TX
How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer onto lips I have dark lips so it hard to see any color
naf C.
Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before and they easily melt on my lips. I don't think my lips are warm for them to melt.