BY ULTA

Lip Crayon - Get great, long-lasting lip color with Ulta's Lip Crayons.(0.1 oz.) - Lip Crayon see more...

• How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer o...2 Answers
  • Is this moist and does it feather?6 Answers
  • Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before an...1 Answers
ULTA Lip Crayon
  • "These are my favorite lip wear. I've never been a fan of lip gloss, and don't like the dryness of lipstick but this is a perfect medium. It doesn't have the stickiness of lip gloss but still leaves a creamy feel and the color lasts for several hours. My favorite color is the raspberry rose. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love Ultas lip Crayons. They are long lasting moisturizing and they feel great on! Plus there are SOO many color options for you to choose from. Also I love how easy they are to apply. If you don't have a lip liner it is still perfectly fine! :)" in 5 reviews
Addy F.
Fairview
Review for: Other more...
Love this lip crayon. It looks very natural and it is a soft application and wear. Your lips will not dry out and touch ups are super easy. First time user but will buy again when I use it all up. Highly recommend
Sumayya Q.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I love the lil crayon! It’s cheap and the work gets done. You do need to reapply but it’s not a heavy application. I use mine as a pink daily application and I always get compliments on it. You just need to find the one that suits you!
Cassandra B.
Austin
I love their lip crayons. These are moisturizing, tend to last a few hours, 2-4, before needing reapplication, and overall give my lips a great balance between moisture and color.
Kelsey W.
Minneapolis
Review for: Daredevil more...
Really beautiful color and perfect creamy texture, no drying at all. Easy to apply and take on the go, just make sure you use a liner as the stick is a bit chubby!
Elisha J.
Porterville
Review for: Bon Voyage more...
I received this lip crayon from one of those promotions where you get a grip (can you see I'm a 90's child?) of stuff for free when you buy X amount of stuff. I wouldn't have thought to buy it myself but now I find myself using it on days that my lips feel too dry to smother them with more matte lipstick. The formula is soooo buttery and lightweight, it seriously feels like you're just wearing a balm. Only there's color. Well, not a WHOLE lot of color, seeing as this particular lip crayon feels like it's almost my lip color naturally.
Cristina C.
I received the color engagement as a sample when I placed an online order and I was pleasant surprised. For some reason I never considered purchasing this product so it was nice to be able to try it. The lipstick has a matte finished to it but it feels smooth on the lipsticks and applies evenly. The color is a beautiful brick red - caramel tone. I am glad to have discovered this!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I really like this lip crayon. Goes on very nice smooth
The color I but is Prom night. Last long. Price very
Reasonable. I like when ulta has deals. Can't beat
the price. I will be buying again, and I do
Recommend others to buy this. You will
enjoy this lip product..💄💄💄
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
I got this product free in a buy two get one free promotion not really expecting to wear it. Typically I only wear lip gloss-but this product changed that completely. Lightweight, good color and sheer make this my new favorite product
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Rocker Pink more...
This is one of my favorite lip crayons by far, applies smooth like butter, consistency of a soft lipstick. Love it! This color is absolutely phenomenal!! Shimmery, tonal, and looks great with almost any lip gloss over it!!! Must have!!
Valeria N.
Brandon
I bought this when it was part of the buy Five for $5 at Ulta during Christmas . I absolutely love it! The color I got is a deep berry red, and it is beautiful! It looks even better if you add some gloss to it!
Yessi T.
Is this moist and does it feather?
Cassandra S.
Kingwood, TX
How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer onto lips I have dark lips so it hard to see any color
naf C.
Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before and they easily melt on my lips. I don't think my lips are warm for them to melt.