ULTA Lip Crayon

by ULTA

Lip Crayon - Get great, long-lasting lip color with Ulta's Lip Crayons.(0.1 oz.) - Lip Crayon

Is this any good? I have tried some lip crayons before and they easily melt on my lips. I don't think my lips are warm for them to melt.
How do you get the matte lip crayon pigment to transfer onto lips I have dark lips so it hard to see any color
Is this moist and does it feather?
Start your review of ULTA Lip Crayon!
Product Highlights
...medium. It doesn't have the stickiness of lip gloss but still leaves a creamy feel and the color lasts for several hours. My favorite color is the raspberry rose. in reviews
Love Ultas lip Crayons. They are long lasting moisturizing and they feel great on! Plus there are SOO many color options for you to choose from. Also I love how easy they are to apply. If you don't have a lip liner it is still perfectly fine! :)in reviews
Taylor R.
ULTA Lip Crayon uploaded by Taylor R.
ULTA Lip Crayon uploaded by Taylor R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchase these ULTA Lip Crayon frequently! I love how moisturizing they are and go on smooth like buttaaaa! This is the shade “FESTIVAL” and is a good red for those of us who are too afraid to wear bright red!
Maria D.
Mt Pleasant, MI
ULTA Lip Crayon uploaded by Maria D.
Review for: Bon Voyage
The color and pigmentation is literally amazing but I do not like the crayon feeling. It is super messy and heavy! I would buy for the color though
Addy F.
Fairview
Love this lip crayon. It looks very natural and it is a soft application and wear. Your lips will not dry out and touch ups are super easy. First time user but will buy again when I use it all up. Highly recommend
Ladena W.
Review for: Sugar & Spice
Nice pigmentation, but transfers easily and needs to be reapplied often - this lip crayon feels nice on the lips, but I don’t care for the smell. I won’t be repurchasing.
Angie R.
I love these lip crayons! I take one with me everywhere I go because I just get so many compliments with these. I have all the nude colors and I absolutely love them!
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sugar & Spice
Me gusta mucho usar estos laviales. Me siento comoda y queda muy bonito.💜💚💙💛💕💓💞 Y mis lavios no se parten oh se miran tan secos.
Gina D.
Garrison, KY
Review for: Rocker Pink
I love Shopping at ulta beauty. My boyfriend bought me the rock star pink, I love it. I will continue to try out more products like this.
Jordan K.
Baltimore
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip crayon is pretty good. I like the two shades I have and the color stays on decently. I wish it was a little more hydrating because it goes on a little dry and more matte than I would prefer it to.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Love Story
Nice lip crayon. It's very sheer but if you want something subtle then it's perfect. It's easy to apply, easier than most lipsticks. Last pretty long. It kinda stains my lips so it lasts even longer. I will be buying more.
Felicia H.
Omaha, NE
For the price, you can't beat the quality or color selection. The colors are absolutely beautiful and are pigmented. I suggest using a lip primer to help it last longer as it doesn't last as long as other brands. Still one of my must haves for every occasion.