ULTA Lip + Cheek Color Stick

Lip + Cheek Color Stick - A multi-purpose makeup stick for lips and cheeks. The ULTA Lip + Cheek Color Stick applies sheer, lightweight coverage with subtle hints of shimmer. Use the golden shade to highlight and contour your face! Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Sulfate-Free. - Lip + Cheek Color Stick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Caroline E.
Review for: Punchy more...
I ordered this randomly off of Ulta when they were having a buy 2 get 2 sale. I was looking for a new blush and never tried a stick blush. I have loved using this blush. It is very pigmented but once blended out it looks great on the skin. I just wish that the blush was a little more long-lasting. I've only used it once as a lip product and liked it.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
This is good in concept, but will move your foundation! I only use it when I use a tinted moisturizer and lip balm days. It does give you a ton of product though. Cap needs improvement because it breaks so easily.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Nice as a lip but not the best for cheeks if you have oily skin. I like the shades and it's a good price for what you're getting. Easy to use and blend out and great pigment, just cream products aren't nice for my skin personally. I would get more shades though.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Punchy more...
I really love this stick to easily apply highlighter on my cheek bones and it goes on smoothly. I blend it out with a brush and gives a great finish look. I wish it could be a little more pigmented but other than that it is really a great product!
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
This product is ok. It looks pretty when applied but it doesn't have the longest staying powder. At the end of the day, it almost makes the cheek area look greasy and the color is almost completely disappeared. The only way I recommend this is if you layer it under a powder blush, which isn't what I normally go for. I think there are much better cream cheek products on the market.
Chasity D.
Clarksburg, WV
Works great. Love getting 2 for 1.  Use on lips as well as checks. Price is low very affordable. Great color, and very easy to apply with fingertips to the check area.  I liked it would def use it again. Would def buy again maybe try a different color.
Madeline H.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this in their Strobe Stick and I loved it. It was my first "highlighting" product before all the hype and it was worth it. It was super affordable and I still have some left. It lasted all day and definitely gave me a blinding highlight.
daisy g.
los angeles, CA
I got this in the peachy color and i love it. Its a light blush and blends really easily. It has a bit of glitter in it. The only problem is that it does go on kind of sticky so be careful not to touch your face for a while till it dries.
Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is easy to use, Actually I'm using this product and is not bad, I think I chose a clear color for my skin, in general is a good one for a low price, And I don't feel is affecting my skin. They could offer more variety of colors.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
Love Ulta's lip and cheek tint. It glides on like butter and gives me just the right amount of color. It's not cakey and this stick has lasted me a long time. I mostly use it in my cheeks. I would definitely buy again.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
Has anyone used this on their lips?