BY ULTA

Lip + Cheek Color Stick - A multi-purpose makeup stick for lips and cheeks. The ULTA Lip + Cheek Color Stick applies sheer, lightweight coverage with subtle hints of shimmer. Use the golden shade to highlight and contour your face! Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Sulfate-Free. - Lip + Cheek Color Stick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice as a lip but not the best for cheeks if you have oily skin. I like the shades and it's a good price for what you're getting. Easy to use and blend out and great pigment, just cream products aren't nice for my skin personally. I would get more shades though.
Paige F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite Ulta product!! My minimal, get out the door now face is mascara and this blush stick. I buy the mauve, and it’s the perfect shade for me! I’ve used it on my lips in a pinch, and it works ok there, but doesn’t stay long
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok. It looks pretty when applied but it doesn't have the longest staying powder. At the end of the day, it almost makes the cheek area look greasy and the color is almost completely disappeared. The only way I recommend this is if you layer it under a powder blush, which isn't what I normally go for. I think there are much better cream cheek products on the market.
Chasity D.
Clarksburg, WV
Works great. Love getting 2 for 1.  Use on lips as well as checks. Price is low very affordable. Great color, and very easy to apply with fingertips to the check area.  I liked it would def use it again. Would def buy again maybe try a different color.
Madeline H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in their Strobe Stick and I loved it. It was my first "highlighting" product before all the hype and it was worth it. It was super affordable and I still have some left. It lasted all day and definitely gave me a blinding highlight.
daisy g.
los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the peachy color and i love it. Its a light blush and blends really easily. It has a bit of glitter in it. The only problem is that it does go on kind of sticky so be careful not to touch your face for a while till it dries.
Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is easy to use, Actually I'm using this product and is not bad, I think I chose a clear color for my skin, in general is a good one for a low price, And I don't feel is affecting my skin. They could offer more variety of colors.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta's lip and cheek tint. It glides on like butter and gives me just the right amount of color. It's not cakey and this stick has lasted me a long time. I mostly use it in my cheeks. I would definitely buy again.
Fallon O.
I love the ease of this product. The color is very pigmented, and it leaves a dewy glow to your cheeks. My mother has a similar clinique product and the ulta brand has a similar formula and staying power.
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll give it 3 stars ONLY because it smells good and it's a great color. It takes forever to get off I'm not kidding I couldn't get mine off for 2 whole days. It's affordable thought. I wouldn't buy this again.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
Has anyone used this on their lips?