BY ULTA

Lip + Cheek Color Stick - A multi-purpose makeup stick for lips and cheeks. The ULTA Lip + Cheek Color Stick applies sheer, lightweight coverage with subtle hints of shimmer. Use the golden shade to highlight and contour your face! Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Sulfate-Free. - Lip + Cheek Color Stick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA
I have this in color Punchy.

It is a natural looking blush that applies easily and smoothly on the cheeks. For the lips, the metallic tint is more obvious and gives off a summer goddess-type look.

I pair this with pink metallic eye shadow for a complete summer look.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Ulta Creme make up sticks are wonderful! I use blush and highlighter stick and they glide on smoothly and then pat gently into cheeks. Natural glow and pop of color! I recommended to my daughter and she purchased! I will definitely buy again.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
My favorite highlighter by far no ifs ands or butts. My best friend got this for me in a makeup kit she saw on sale @ ulta for my birthday and now she wants one for herself. It's pigmented, a little difficult to blend.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love my color stick. I have the blush stick as well as the highlighter stick and they are both very pigmented and go on lightly and smoothly. They're quick to use but they are also very affective!
Karla T.
Karla T.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Love the simplicity of having my favorite shade of blush at my fingertips in a no fuss form. This stick is perfect for on the go, absolutely one of the bests!
Mala F.
Mala F.
The pigmentation is very nice but also blends easily on the cheeks. I would recommend this as it is easy for a quick pop of color to your cheeks on the go.
Kady J.
Kady J.
Love this product! it's the perfect shade for everyday blush and it's perfect to keep in your bag as a touch-up throughout the day!!
Nicki H.
Nicki H.
phoenix, AZ
Good pigment. Easy to use and blend. I don't use it for my lips, but definitely have used it for my shadow and my cheeks.
Ying V.
Ying V.
Lincolnton, NC
The product was ok. Not great but ok. It worth the money. You can use on your lip and check. Pigment was light.
Betorah M.
Betorah M.
Shawnee, OK
It's a very light shade that I have and it blend with my face very well. I use this product almost every day.
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
Has anyone used this on their lips?