BY ULTA

Lip Butter - Ulta's Lip Butter is a delectable, high gloss shine sheer lipstick. Drench lips in rich, buttery moisture leaving lips lusciously smooth with a wash of color. Contains moisturizing butters, vitamin E and jojoba oil. Paraben free. Sulfate free. - Lip Butter see more...

Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
These lipsticks are okay, they can be a little sheer which is nice for layering but I have also noticed they do dry up quiet a bit in the tube so the application can become difficult. The overall look of the packaging is very sleek and you're able to see the color from inside the tube without having to open it. They're also priced at a pretty good price. I think the quality is there so definitely worth a shot at least once.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Every girl needs a to head to ulta pick your fav shade and keep in you pocketbook st all times smells and feels so perfect makes you look perfect if you wear dark lipstick get a nude shade lip butter place in the middle of your lip after the darker shade and get the pouty ombré look. Don't ever leave Ulta without this you break my heart
Marla S.
Rainbow City, AL
If a chapstick and a lip gloss had a baby, this would be it lol. They are super hydrating, while giving a slight wash of color on the lips. I love that I can apply this on the go without a mirror without worrying about making a huge mess on my face, but still looking put together with the color. Def recommend!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Keeps the lips very soft and hydrated. And with it's color gives a tint of light coral which is very good with daily workwear looks. I'd definite recommend it as it met my expectations. A good go ahead with this product.
Maria A.
Charlottesville, VA
Pretty color for everyday wear (i can't leave my house without lipstick lol), easy ti applt but not very long lasting. Good for the price though. Ulta products are good value but i may not but again when i run out
Mariah A.
This lip butter is so soft and smooth on your lips! It feels like a lip balm as well as a lipstick, and they have a range of colors as well. I own a couple that I bought from Ulta and I don't regret it.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
This ultra product is very smooth on the lips. I gave it as a give to my mom and she loved it. The pigment is pretty good and is very easy to apply. I would totally but this again for myself or a gift.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I love this lip butter! It always leaves my lips feeling silly smooth as it conditions lips and the color is fantastic in all the ones I've bought so far. I've even purchased as gifts for my mom and sister and they love it too
Jessica L.
These lip butters are underrated I would say. The ulta brand does come out with some pretty decent formulas. They're also great when they're on promotion. The finish is more of a satin shiny finish. It doesn't last particularly long.
Sudikshya K.
I have tried ULTA brand lipstick in the past. I bought a lot when it has a good deal. I got to try one of them and they are ok for every day use to work.