ULTA Lip Butter uploaded by Michelle R.ULTA Lip Butter uploaded by Michelle R.ULTA Lip Butter uploaded by Rusti H.
10 colors available

BY ULTA

Lip Butter - Ulta's Lip Butter is a delectable, high gloss shine sheer lipstick. Drench lips in rich, buttery moisture leaving lips lusciously smooth with a wash of color. Contains moisturizing butters, vitamin E and jojoba oil. Paraben free. Sulfate free. - Lip Butter see more...

• How well do these work? Are they as pigmented? How much do they go ...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? Does it moisturize well?2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I normally don't buy Ulta brand products, but I purchased one of these to try and spend a certain amount for a free gift set. I chose the shade Piggy Bank, which is a perfectly medium toned pink, not too bright but not too dark. One thing that is really noticeable about these lip butters is the smell and taste. Not going to lie, it has a pretty funky smell and taste to it, very chemical-like. Despite that, I still like it for the most part. It wears off pretty easily because it's smooth, almost like a balm, but I don't mind having to reapply. And the pigmentation is great. I really wish there was a better color selection, maybe some more red tones, but next time I make an order I'm definitely going to look into purchasing a few more shades of these.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I LOVE THESE! I'm not a huge fan of lipstick, but these little guys add just enough color to my lips to add a little extra to my every day look. They're extra soft, moisturizing, they smell great, feel incredibly soft, don't feel tacky, and they leave a nice light wash of color on your lips. I definitely reccomend these if you're like me who doesn't want to spend a ton of time of lipstick, but still wants to add a bit of color to her lips.
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
So I recently bought 4 of these after testing them out and I must say I was surprised. My #1 must have in a lip product is that they don't dry out my lips and are very moisturizing. They go on smooth and are available in a variety of fun colors. I caught them on sale for $3. The colors shown here are Fairytale & Piggy Bank.
Ruthy D.
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
I have three of these Lip Butters from ULTA and love them all! Great color payoff and full so smooth and creamy, although they do not last more than an hour even without eating and drinking. Also, my lips felt drier after using them but I still went back and reapplied. Definitely worth having and super affordable.
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I picked this up while at Ulta yesterday and I love it! If you like natural looking polish that feels smooth and nourishing, then you'll love this! I did not wear it for long but when I tried it on, the color was pretty and it felt moist and smooth and soft!
Renee T.
Renee T.
I picked up this product in the clearance section for $0.97 & it was well worth the try! The color is "Vienna" which is a nude brown. I wanted something that wasn't drying & this definitely fit the bill. I would repurchase this at full price.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This is one of the creamiest formulas I've ever tried! Not only that, but the color is insanely pigmented. It just goes on super smoothly and leaves a super glossy finish! It is amazing for the affordable price. I really recommend it!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Snohomish, WA
Butter is the right way to describe this lippy. It is yummy and smooth with enough shine and sparkle to get you noticed. The price is great, especially with Ulta's great sales. Pick up a shade or to on your next order!
Tracey P.
Tracey P.
Elizabethton, TN
Definitely my favorite type of lip stick. Stays on and doesn't make lips feel dried out. I have two different tubes of this and love it. Bought from ulta and the color choices are awesome. I would recommend to others
Samrin M.
Samrin M.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are actually very rich and creamy compared to how I thought they would be! I love the packaging, it looks very sleek and portable! It's definitely a great value and good dupe for urban decays lipsticks!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this any good? Does it moisturize well?
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
How well do these work? Are they as pigmented? How much do they go for?