Ulta Leopard Cosmetic Makeup Bag 125 X 75 X 4 Inches

Ulta Leopard Cosmetic Makeup Bag 12.5 X 7.5 X 4 Inches

Soft lace with the right amount of stretch, V-front, Cotton lined cups, Half-adjustable, half-lace straps, Stretchy lace band, Let it peek out from tees & tanks!, Stay comfy in a bra MADE to layer, Soft, colorful & beyond comfortable Aerie female adult Light Blue nylon/spandex XL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ulta Leopard Cosmetic Makeup Bag 12.5 X 7.5 X 4 Inches!
How would you rate this product?
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Ulta Leopard Cosmetic Makeup Bag 12.5 X 7.5 X 4 Inches uploaded by Angie M.
Ulta Leopard Cosmetic Makeup Bag 12.5 X 7.5 X 4 Inches uploaded by Angie M.
I absolutely love this huge leopard makeup bag I got for free from Ulta. I would happily pay $20-$30 for another one if they had these for sale. Right now I am refurbishing my vanity so alot of my makeup is in bags or boxes until it is finished. I have 25 eyeshadow palettes jammed into this bag. It is tough, the material is so strong. It doesn't stretch or look warn plus has a strong zipper. The bottom is shaped so it stands up on its own. I would highly recommend if these ever become available again.

Looking for your answer?