ULTA Lash Placement Tool uploaded by Nadine J.

BY ULTA

Lash Placement Tool - The secret tool of makeup artists and beauty professionals, this uniquely shaped Ulta Lash Placement Tool expertly positions false lash pieces with precision and ease. Distinctively designed angled head enables lashes to be positioned at the lash line to create a flawless application. - Lash Placement Tool see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Found this beauty last week at ulta. It was 10 $ and it makes applying lashes wayyyy easier for me!!! I always have a hard time with those lash applicants the lashes usually come it. I would def buy it again. I was looking for it since a long time!!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Great price!!!!!! This product will make it easy to apply your false lashes on. The tip of it and the angle let's you apply your lashes with ease. There are many out there but this one is at a great price and it will last you long time.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Angier, NC
Life saver!! I wool never cease to use my placement tool. Makes my life easier, super convenient, perfect size, never fails me!