ULTA Lash Placement Tool uploaded by Nadine J.

BY ULTA

Lash Placement Tool - The secret tool of makeup artists and beauty professionals, this uniquely shaped Ulta Lash Placement Tool expertly positions false lash pieces with precision and ease. Distinctively designed angled head enables lashes to be positioned at the lash line to create a flawless application. - Lash Placement Tool see more...

Buy on ULTA
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
Bought this when it was on clearance at ULTA. Very first lash applicator tool that I bought (besides the cheap plastic applicators that come with lashes at the drug store)
It was a really good price and honestly the exact same as all the rest of "high end" lash applicator tools. And it makes it so much easier to get the lashes on a blended.
Tyra G.
Tyra G.
A gem for those that struggle applying lashes ✨ It's curved so it fits right along the lash line but if you turn it to the side you still have a point to concentrate on certain areas. If you have super curly lashes it still may be difficult but this definitely helps. Affordable and worth it.
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Found this beauty last week at ulta. It was 10 $ and it makes applying lashes wayyyy easier for me!!! I always have a hard time with those lash applicants the lashes usually come it. I would def buy it again. I was looking for it since a long time!!
Vontaesha J.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
Eyelash replacement is in replacement but I just love this one I've had to replace that several times but I haven't I had this one for like 4-5 months and have it replaced at your number replace it every 2 months but it's easier and better to use
Carol M.
Carol M.
Great price!!!!!! This product will make it easy to apply your false lashes on. The tip of it and the angle let's you apply your lashes with ease. There are many out there but this one is at a great price and it will last you long time.
Shanee L.
Shanee L.
I never knew I needed this until A friend let me try it. The first time was tricky to figure out but it was so easy after that! It helped my corners lay down flat and they lasted all day! I have rebought this twice because I lost mine.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I love this tool has helped me put on my false lashes super quick and easy before I would either like myself in the eye or glue my eye shut and or put the lashes not super close to my own lashes and with this it's like pop pop and done.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This metal lash application tool is perfect for applying falsies with precision. It's sturdy and has some weight to it. This tool grabs lashes without damaging them. I don't wear lashes often but feel safe applying with these.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Jenison , MI
These are the perfect shape. They really allow you to place lashes as close as possible to the lash line. The rounded ends make it more comfortable so you don't have to worry so much about scratching your eyeball.
Jaunnette L.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I love it. I can apply lashes reasonably well with my fingers and tweezers but the length and angle of these is very helpful. Not at all like the cheap plastic one that came with one of my lash packs.