Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up w...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does i...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
christie p.
christie p.
I really like this mascara. You could spend more with the high end items, but not get more value. Yes it does clump a little but I find that any mascara will do that, all it requires is a light brushing over to separate lashes again. I love the brush!
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
I love most Ulta products but their Lash Icon Mascara is not a favorite. It clumps and smears and for the same price I can get a mascara that I love! I think if they were to change the formula, this mascara could be great! I love the wand!
camille e.
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
Great mascara! Goes on and stays on nicely, but whats even beter is there is no trouble taking it off!
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I've been buying department store mascaras the last few years, and, in an effort to cut back on my spending, decided to try this mascara since my favorite on-line makeup artist Makeup Geek has recommended it several times as her favorite mascara. It's a great mascara, but there's definitely a learning curve that goes with it.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is an ok mascara. I was running a little low on funds one day while shopping in Ulta & needed mascara so I thought Id give it a try. Id use t again but probably only when in a pinch
abby m.
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
My cousin bought this and tried it out and I am not too impressed. Although it's cheap i don't think it works that good and also wears off as the day goes on.
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Loving the brush!!!!!! The mascara itself is alright, wouldn't buy again, :( didn't last long.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye liner works well and accentuates your lashes while wearing it but I have noticed that I am not as pleased with it when I want it to come off. Even after scrubbing in the shower it stays for at least another day clumped in my eye lashes. Although that is good as far as being water proof, that is not what I wanted it for.
Devon v.
Devon v.
Salado, TX
A good mascara but for me it didn't come off at the ed of the day as easily as I had hoped, I liked the way it look when it was on but if you are the type of person that wants an easy mascara to come off then I would try something different. :)
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I had received some of this from my mother. I love it and is the only kind of mascara that does not clump up on me!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?