Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
monica w.
monica w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in an Ulta gift bag after spending so much. For the most part, it in't like my Loreal or Cover Girl mascara;s but I do use this one as a spare when I'm not using the others. It's okay, but I feel the mascara could be better.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
This mascara is alright but honestly I feel like they are overpriced, I think maybelline mascaras are much better and they're much cheaper! These tend to be 10-15 bucks when maybelline is like 4-8 so yeah
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
I haven't had a mascara as the one I'm using now.... this was a down grade as my other cheap mascaras ive bought
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
I used to swear by Ulta mascaras, until I realized how hard the formula was. It made my eyelashes crusty and the mascara wouldn't come off for days. Try Bad Gal Lash from Benefit and you will see and feel an incredible difference! Those 2 mascaras are polar opposites!!
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA
Ive used several different brands of mascara and this one was nay as good as others. It seemed to clump my lashes a lot. Probably wouldn't buy this kind again.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Its a good mascara but I feel like it could be better somehow, but it does the job regardless. yeah it may leave little clumps but what mascara doesn't do that?
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
I got this in a promotion makeup bag at Ulta and I have to say I'm impressed with the smoothness of how it glides on for me never clumpy.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Although I've used better mascara from maybelin. It was dark whichmade my lashes more pronounce. But, it clumbed and smeared. I wouldn't buy it a again but, it was definently better than some past mascaras I've used
Ree D.
Ree D.
Florissant, MO
I liked this a lot but it still didn't do it for me . . .
jami g.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Just tried out this mascara for the first time. Overall I felt it was a good product. It went on smoothly and had no problem with flaking off. Downside is I had to wipe off a lot of the excess color back into the bottle to keep lashes from looking clumpy.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls , PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?