Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
My cousin bought this and tried it out and I am not too impressed. Although it's cheap i don't think it works that good and also wears off as the day goes on.
Jennifer E.
I never have any luck with ULTA mascaras, or most ULTA products in general, honestly. Every couple of months though I'll go off a whim and purchase a new mascara from Ulta in hopes they fixed their formula and their mascara becomes magical. Never happens. It's supposed to be a voluminous mascara but it doesn't really do much. Not impressed.
Amber  S.
Childs, PA
I love this mascara this is one that i would put at the top of my list. I love doing reviews and everything and this mascara i only had to apply 1 time and it lasted all day/night !! I recommend this to any one looking for a mascara that actually does what it is meant too !!
Bobbi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is supposed to build volume. It ends up just being kind of clumpy unless you're careful to wipe down the wand fairly well before applying. It doesn't smudge or smear, which is nice, but it's not worth the work. There are better mascaras out there at the drugstore--skip this one.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed in this mascara! I had high hopes since I'm a huge fan of Ulta's eyeshadow. The mascara is so thin that it doesn't even look like it gets applied even if you go over your lashes multiple times. There are way more pharmacy brand eyeshadows that do a better job.
Katie A.
It isn't very think for me, but it makes my lashes really long looking. The packing is nice because it sticks out and I use a lot of different mascaras for separate occasions. It allows me to recognize it in my mess!
Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC
I got this mascara in a free gift from Ulta and wasn't really expecting too much. To my surprise, I happily love it! I have had no issues with clumping and it doesn't flake hardly at all. the packaging is bright and easy to spot in my makeup bag. All around, very good mascara!
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
This mascara is pretty decent. I scored it a couple years ago on #blackfriday. It goes on nicely and didn't flake at all. My eyes did start to itch though.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This is a review for the ULTA SUPER STRETCH Fiber Mascara (Influenster doesn't have it up). It's in a dark gray metallic tube. First off the smell of this mascara, as soon as you open it, is almost unbearable. Strong pungent chemical scent that I could easily see giving a headache if you have a sensitive nose. It's quite good during application, makes my short sparse lashes much much longer and gives a slight bit of volume. But within 30 min your eyeballs will start to notice a slight burning sensation. Then in 2 hours you'll start noticing small little flakes on your cheeks/eyelids. Within 4 hours, it's not just flakes but chunks of mascara/fibers. It tends to get in my eyes at this point so if you have sensitive eyes or are a contact wearer STAY AWAY. Will not be repurchasing, also makes me not want to even try any other Ulta mascaras (the lip glosses are good though!)
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I've been buying department store mascaras the last few years, and, in an effort to cut back on my spending, decided to try this mascara since my favorite on-line makeup artist Makeup Geek has recommended it several times as her favorite mascara. It's a great mascara, but there's definitely a learning curve that goes with it.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?