Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Taylor S.
Memphis, TN
I got this for free in one of their gift bags and have been obsessed with this ever since. I love the brush and its great to use
Estrella M.
Anaheim
Loved!!! Super amazing mascara. This is the obly one ive been using so far and i cant complain!. Amazing and great in the pocket.
Natasha C.
I LOVE this line. Ulta never disappoints on anything I have tried. This is where I spend my time in store. Putting on their line.
Karym V.
Bronx
Love it so much ! It gives me this exotic look ! Thumbs up for this ! Totally worth buying IG! I get compliments left to right
Joanna H.
Clumpy, not very black, weird wand, Dried out quickly, over priced! However i love other Ulta products (Plush Drama Mascara)
Amber B.
Florence, KY
I love this mascara. I don't use the false lashes so this helps a lot to help make my lashes look fuller without the clump
Maria R.
Griffith, IN
I've only tried this mascara once and I really did love it. It didn't clump, went on smoothly, and stayed on all day.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I had received some of this from my mother. I love it and is the only kind of mascara that does not clump up on me!
Veronica M.
I haven't had a mascara as the one I'm using now.... this was a down grade as my other cheap mascaras ive bought
Monica H.
Muskegon, MI
This is my favorite mascara I have ever used. It goes on very smooth. It last all day and washes off good too..
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?