Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Charlene P.
Charlene P.
Palmetto, FL
I love this stuff! No clumps no Lil ball thingies throughout the day in my face doesn't rub to make my eyes black and sunk in goes on smooth and not chunky
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
I love the dark color but it left my lashes clumpy and feeling heavy. I prefer a mascara that feels light. It did make them look bigger though!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is my number one must have beauty product.I have tried soo many mascaras in search for the perfect one. When I stumbled upon Ulta's I was very surprised at how amazing it works considering the price. It makes my lashes look full and does not clump. I feel it pruvides excellent coverage. It is a must have and I am won over by it.
Bobbi C.
Bobbi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is supposed to build volume. It ends up just being kind of clumpy unless you're careful to wipe down the wand fairly well before applying. It doesn't smudge or smear, which is nice, but it's not worth the work. There are better mascaras out there at the drugstore--skip this one.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Childs, PA
I love this mascara this is one that i would put at the top of my list. I love doing reviews and everything and this mascara i only had to apply 1 time and it lasted all day/night !! I recommend this to any one looking for a mascara that actually does what it is meant too !!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I never have any luck with ULTA mascaras, or most ULTA products in general, honestly. Every couple of months though I'll go off a whim and purchase a new mascara from Ulta in hopes they fixed their formula and their mascara becomes magical. Never happens. It's supposed to be a voluminous mascara but it doesn't really do much. Not impressed.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
It was okay at best. My mom bought it hoping it would help her short, thin lashes. But all it did was clump them together making it super obvious she was wearing mascara. Her eyelashes look like a single, block of eyelashes. Even on my long, full lashes it was unpleasant to apply and especially to take off! It hurt to remove even with my Mary Kay eye makeup remover
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
I have really sparse lashes, and try new mascaras all the time. I got this in a freebie bundle with another purchase and wanted to try it. Not a fan. It's dark, which is about the ONLY positive to this mascara. It gets really clumpy if you don't wait for each coat to dry completely before the next. The brush is neat to look at, but is pretty ineffective.
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
LAS CRUCES, NM
This product can either be amazing for you or be such a hassle. You have to really work with the wand and use it different ways in order to get a desired look. Its not an amazing but its not horrible.
Katie A.
Katie A.
It isn't very think for me, but it makes my lashes really long looking. The packing is nice because it sticks out and I use a lot of different mascaras for separate occasions. It allows me to recognize it in my mess!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls , PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?